More amusing than RD.

Luchi

I know this is an FE video, but because its more for entertainment that anything else, I thought I'd post it here.

222 fights in a row. Gotta love the editing. 4th funniest video from the 150+ that Goldie uploaded for her last series.

Far more amusing than RD itself. To see so-called Top Tier units get beaten by a heron is priceless. Absolutely priceless. I have Goldie's permission to put them on my channel. XD

But poor Rafiel.

RD Meg is next, then Fiona. omg, lmao. Even though she was raised through 60 levels with Blossom+No stat caps, she was still pretty crappy.

It's not on her channel anymore, but I have both versions of Meg's vids. I'll put it it up soon. Too much of a classic to lose. Seeing Meg Luna stuff to death was too freakin' hilarious. And the comments she made was golden.

my woman tacitly informs me that that may have been too subtle, so i should elaborate by saying we're not talking about goldie in this thread.

note that this is not a suggestion.

Fiona for God Tier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaLPK-A-7Z4

Another classic. Credits to Goldie, of course. 1st song is Rebecca Black's "Friday", the worse pop song ever. XD
Fiona's stats:
HP: 74
Str: 48
Mag: 29
Skl: 48
Spd: 61
Luk: 52
Def: 60 ( yes )
Res: 57
Wins: 39/74 ( lol, 39 )
Such a waste. Had amazing durability ( seriously, 60 DEF and 57 RES? ) and Imbue, but her shoddy accuracy really screwed things over for her. Friiiday - Flare Day, lmao. If you're a Mia fan, don't watch.

It's not on her channel anymore, but I have both versions of Meg's vids. I'll put it it up soon. Too much of a classic to lose. Seeing Meg Luna stuff to death was too freakin' hilarious. And the comments she made was golden.

oh my god thank youuuuuu

I remember her having these hilarious captions too

please notify me when you have uploaded them

Edited by Esme