Coolest FE10 Character

Coolest FE10 Character  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who of the following is the coolest FE10 character?

• Ike
    • Volke
    • Zelgius
    • Tibarn
    • 3-13 Archer
    • Haar
    • Nolan

Obviously the 3-13 Archer, no contest. You just can't argue with an archer that has no regard for his own life. That takes serious Chuck Norris-ness. :P

i no rite? Once he jumped off a ledge that was perfectly guarded and took out 3 laguz and didn't die, then he got back on his pedestal and took out a birdie.

i no rite? Once he jumped off a ledge that was perfectly guarded and took out 3 laguz and didn't die, then he got back on his pedestal and took out a birdie.

This just proves that nothing can match the awesome power-packed taste of Sunny D 3-13 Archer.

Nope, not even Danved.

Unfortunately, my 3-13 Archer doesen't do anything awesome. He just has no regard for his own life. x_x

I believe Haar is the Chuck Norris of my playthrough...

That level where you have to kill Oliver again...ya...TOTALLY didn't see the sleep staff...sent Haar into the depths of the level to wipe everyone out on counterattacking...he got put to sleep...

He was attacked by like 20 people each turn...he never hit back being asleap and all...took like 10 damage...woke up...then killed the ones that were left...

But I know this archer...and his intensity...mine DID die though...but i thought it was quite beastly that he had the courage to jump off a cliff into sheer death...lol

So...I will go with archer...cuz...well...he was amazing....lol

I'd have to say the coolest would have to be one that is dead, since they would have the least body temperature...they'd be room temperature actually, so they would have the least heat...since Zelgius is the only one capable of dieing, I'd have to go with him...

...but if it's in terms of personality, Volke blows away all the competition...except 3-13 Archer (who in turn knocks the socks off of Volke), Archer is so much greater than everyone else, that he doesn't socialize, at all! Volke you could at least pay...

Wheres Micaiah, Sothe, Soren, Ilyana and Nephenee?

theyre cool too, right?

i voted Ike cuz he puts his life at risk more for than the 3-13 archer, but that guy is kick ass

Lol my 3-13 archer was fantastic, at first I had no idea which archer was this legendary idol of archerness, then on one turn those 3 laguz just pop out of nowhere and I'm like, "oh crap!" I attempt to have my ever horrible Fiona and attack with that long range light magic in hopes of saving myself. Then on the partner phase the 3-13 archer comes down and kicks ass and I raise my hands, drop my controller and I said, "It's the 3-13 archer!"

Quite the moment, truly it was, too bad he died for me.