Pokemon Firered Squirtle-Blastoise Solo Run

momogeek2141

I will do a screenshot LP of squirtle soloing the entire game. He will evolve. The rules are simple: Squirtle(and him alone) may be allowed to fight. I may catch other pokemon as HM slaves but they will not participate in battle or join Blastoise in the elite four.

This is my first screenshot LP, so please don't kill me for the lack of humor.

So I don't want it to be JUST squirtle, so you can give suggestions for the name and gender of the player, name of rival, name of squirtle, and the HM slaves: oddish, pidgey, geodude.

If not enough people respond within the next couple of days I will start it anyways.

Edited by momogeek2141

squirtle solos are boring. you should NIDOMAN solo instead. it's a bit more difficult in FRLG than it is in the gen 1 games because the TMs are worse, though.

i've done a raticate solo before and that was kind of fun, but also boring because you're just sweeping with return or iron tail for most of the game.

I heard someone did a sunkern solo. That must be really hard.

But that really is all a solo run is, getting OP and crushing everyone. I may consider changing it to Medicham in Emerald. Or Castform. If people want.

Edited by momogeek2141