I probably may not be the only one thinking this.

Just call me AL

I probably may not be the only one thinking this.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that Idun from Fire Emblem VI and Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII look related to each other?

• Yes. The hair, the face structure, it's almost like they look like brother and sister.
    • Somewhat, because of the differences between the way they look.
    • No, not at all.

Inspired by this thread I saw while on here, I've been wondering about this for a while now. I just want to know that I'm not the only one on this forum that thinks this.

Since looking at those two pics together I noticed something that had me thinking that Idun looked eerily similar to Sephiroth. It's not a separated at birth theory like the thing with Lawrence and Big Boss, since Idun's a dragon and Sephiroth's biologically a human, but I'm just wondering if anyone else noticed this.

Edited by Little Al

They clearly don't look the same at all.
Must be Idun's in-game portrait. (I honestly think that, when it comes to getting colors right, sometimes somewhere along the line some color comes out not as it should be, but rather a different color.) I honestly see "silver" as Idun's hair color. And I didn't ask if they looked "the same". I asked if they looked "similar/related" to each other. Edited by Little Al

So? Their hair colour is the same. Big deal. That doesn't make them look related in a way. <_<

I know that! But I think it may be facial features too. (Why is it always the hair that is the mostly noticed anyways?) Besides, I'm not the only one on who's thinking this. (On this forum, maybe. But other places as well, like school for example.)

Edited by Little Al