Hopes for Zelda U

Misses Elise-chan!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GameXplain has a new discussion. Still can't link it because tablet.They mention that in an interview,the entire world of TP is in the landscape.That,and because of the bow that look's like TP's Hero's Bow,I think this takes place before or after TP.This Link may be TP Link's father or descendant.

Edited by ShadowShine

GameXplain has a new discussion. Still can't link it because tablet.They mention that in an interview,the entire world of TP is in the landscape.That,and because of the bow that look's like TP's Hero's Bow,I think this takes place before or after TP.This Link may be TP Link's father or descendant.

I don't think he literally meant that the TP Hyrule would be in the game. I heard that one area in the game would be the size of TP's overworld.

In the first analysis he pointed out that what-may-be Lake Hylia looks very similar to the Twilight Princess one, yet the surrounding area doesn't look familiar at all. I have the feeling that there may be some, perhaps many, familiar areas, but the map is so big that they can fit them along with everything else.

I don't think he literally meant that the TP Hyrule would be in the game. I heard that one area in the game would be the size of TP's overworld.

No,he said that the full of TP's overworld is part of the Zelda U overworld.I listened to it while typing that and I listened to it over.Listen to it yourself.

No,he said that the full of TP's overworld is part of the Zelda U overworld.I listened to it while typing that and I listened to it over.Listen to it yourself.

I'm too lazy to go back and listen to it, so for now I'll just assume you're correct. There's still more space to cover on the overworld, I hope they will recreate other locations from past Zelda games. Edited by Rabbattack

I don't think TP's overworld is just apart of the game, looking at the map...

landmarks-zelda-wii-u-map.jpg

If all those places are that far apart, then there is no way that TP's overworld is in this game unchanged.

For reference:

Map_of_Hyrule_(Twilight_Princess).png

I also believe that Lake Hylia here might be much bigger than Lake Hylia Twilight Princess.

EDIT: For one thing, Death Mountain and Zora's Domain would need to switch places.

Edited by Knight

Those locations are more like in OoT, if you ask me. Death Mountain was to the north, Zora's Domain to the east, and Lake Hylia to the south. Huh.

Yeah, now that you point that out. It looks like they may have added (and expanded upon?) Snowpeak in Twilight Princess, maybe we'll see what Snowpeak Ruins was like before it was... well... ruined. I've also heard draw comparisons between it and the NES map and it sorta looks like the Link to the Past map as well, it would depend on where they place Kakariko Village whether it's more like one or the other. So I think it may be inspired by all the Zelda games maps in some way or another.