Dude seriously

Serene

No what I do is just to keep my cool and once it's over I go to Kira's house for more Brawl and kick his ass

Hey, up yours Wynn! No but seriously, this kid is so god damned annoying I feel like putting a chair through his head.

this mentally challenged kid would sit with us during lunch when i was a junior. he would have the habit of stealing our food from our plates.

until he tried to take some from a friend of mine. my friend snatched it back and yelled "NOOOOOOOOO"

and the little kid cried.

and we all felt bad.

It's just that he asks the same questions ovetr and over, and every time he hits us with a special, he says "you forgot about my special attack"

Oh, and Wynn: "That Brawl theme is catchy!!!!!1!!!11!1one"

If someone did that to me, I would seriously beat them up.........seriosuly I would.

I can't control my temper with certain people.............no wonder I colleges were reluctant to choose me :lol:

It's just that he asks the same questions ovetr and over, and every time he hits us with a special, he says "you forgot about my special attack"

Oh, and Wynn: "That Brawl theme is catchy!!!!!1!!!11!1one"

I'm so getting my brother to give me his Ipod after I ask to load Hollywood undead on it.