Questions about sprite inserting

RennacIsUnderrated

So I just recently inserted animations for the Bonestorm's halberdier, the hunter, Zephiel (for fe7), and Cloud but now I'm missing map sprites for the classes. Does anyone know where I can find these for download?

And while I'm on the topic of sprites how would you insert a map sprite in Feditor, I've used it for battle animations but I can't necessarily find anything for inserting map sprites, so if there's a tutorial on how to do it can anyone please direct me to it? I'm afraid I haven't been able to find a tutorial that answers my question.

so if there's a tutorial on how to do it can anyone please direct me to it? I'm afraid I haven't been able to find a tutorial that answers my question.

Ultimate Tutorial

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tnqnylf1lq0wjzl/Screenshot%202014-12-13%2023.19.31.png?dl=0

Before you ask, please search at least both FEU and the Ultimate Tutorial; both sources are full of documentation.

Ummmm....did it wrong didn't I? As you can see it works when the cursor is on her but whenever it is off it glitches bad.

Edit: I had the size of the map sprite set too big, it should have been 16x16 and I had it set at 32x32.

Edited by RennacIsUnderrated