Palutena's Guidence

PuffPuff

Your Favorite Convos?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite Convos?

2. 2. Your Favorite Convos?

3. 3. Your Favorite Convos?

Can't believe that no one made this topic yet.

What is your favorite Convo?

To activate this feature, you have Pit activate his downward taunt in the Palutena's Temple/Angel Land stage. Mine are...

http://supersmashbros.wikia.com/wiki/Palutena%27s_Guidance

All of Palutena's, Viridi's, and Pit's convos can be found here...

(See this)

To know everything about this feature and what you like most within it...

DLC characters will be added when they come out! Mewtwo will be on the list soon.

Robin/Chrom

Robin
Pit: There's something weird about this fighter, Lady Palutena.
Palutena: That's Robin—also known as the Avatar.
Pit: I wonder where Chrom is.
Palutena: Who knows? Probably taking a nap at home.
Chrom: I'm no idle layabout.
Pit: Whoa! Where did you come from?!
Chrom: Robin is a skilled strategist and master of both the Levin Sword and magic. Certainly more useful than a simple swordsman like myself.
Viridi: Plus, you and Ike are too similar. No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?
Chrom: Excuse me?!
Palutena: What's more, you don't have an Aether recovery move like Ike does, do you?
Chrom: Quiet, you!
Palutena: Heh heh. Back to the topic at hand. Robin can use the Levin Sword and magic only so many times. Use this limit to your advantage, Pit.
Pit: Got it! This fight is in the bag!
Chrom: I wouldn't be so sure. For Robin's Final Smash, I plan on lending a hand. And then you'll taste the bitterness of defeat!
Viridi: We know that you're trying to play the hero and all, but you can only join in if Robin gets the Smash Ball, right?
Chrom: You'll taste the bitterness of defeat!...Right after Robin gets the Smash Ball.
Note: The discussion about Chrom's playability is most likely a reference to the fan backlash when he was revealed to not be playable in Lucina and Robin's reveal trailer, and serves as an explanation for why the Smash Bros. team made that choice. Also, this is the only discussion shown which features a character not from the Kid Icarus series.

I giggled when I saw this...
Shulk

Shulk
Pit: I don't think I've seen that guy around.
Palutena: That's Shulk. He's 18 years old and clocks in at 5 feet and 6 inches.
Pit: That's a pretty fancy sword he's got.
Palutena: That's the Monado, the sword that defeated the Mechonis.
Pit (with accent): Makes us look like a buncha jokers.
Palutena: The Monado can change Shulk's strengths and weaknesses. For example, it might increase his jumping ability while decreasing his defence.
Pit: So for every strength he gains, he also gains a weakness.
Palutena: Yes, and Shulk can KO opponents easier when they've sustained more damage. But if you know his weakness, he's not too difficult to deal with.
Pit (with accent): Let's not lose our heads, though!
Note: "Buncha jokers" is one of Reyn's quotes in Xenoblade Chronicles.

I liked the Buncha jokers comment that Pit said in Reyn's British accent. XD
Liked this one when they mention about Mario being famous enough to be known by everyone in the world. Unused, because you shouldn't play videogames if you don't know him.
Edited by PuffPuff

I found the one where Viridi admires link to be pretty funny or the one with Chrom interesting as well however i was a little disappointed in some compared to snakes like marths in brawl explained his story in this one it basically talked about his attacks however i find it funny how in Robins Viridi claims that theres no point in copies yet Lucina shows up in the game xD

I like this.It's a nice little touch.The Chrom cameo was a nice touch,and I wish they had Dunban,Riki or even Metal Face explaining about Shulk.

Though,I think we can all agree Viridi's Link fangirling is the best.

Ugh, Pit's voice, but I think that's the look they were going for.

I think Meta Knight's was my favourite, as I once had a similar conversation with my brother-in-law.

Fox's was great, until "DO A BARREL ROLL!"

Ness's got topicjacked by technical details from Kid Icarus

I wish that the characters who could speak would've commented in these conversations about them. I'm pretty sure some of them would've had something to say about some of the things Pit and co. are saying too. :P

Like, Viridi saying Ike didn't age well... I don't think he'd just stand there and say nothing to that lol. She basically called him ugly.

Edited by Anacybele

Yea i can't believe no one made a topic like this

I liked the Robin Chrom one, and think that the Shulk one is stupid. Why is it that we need to know Shulks numbers specifically, and no one elses? It's some minor detail that stands out as weird, as if they had nothing else witty to say