FE8 Reskin SS200

Kuru

Do you already have a plan for Erika and Ephraim? I'm kind of curious what they will be like. Also, can I be a Light Mage instead? Sorry for suddenly changing my mind, I just had completely forgot about that class when I said Shaman. The Light Mage was my favorite GBA class.

I believe you mean Monk?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what do you want your character to be, then? Monk, shaman, or mage?

As to plans for Ephraim's and Eirika's descendants, yes I have some plans for them, but due to this project just being a reskin, I can't do much because of the way the story goes in the chapters. I would speak more on the story, but I believe anything else I might add are major spoilers. What you now know is that only they remain from that royal line. Fado, as I said before, will not be related to them. Wait, maybe he's related, but like a very distant uncle, that is if I decide to go with that, otherwise, he's just a steward and unrelated to the lords, just a friend to them and to their late father/mother.

For mugs I have nothing solid for them yet, just recolors, but they'll most likely share the hair color.

Don't worry, you have time to choose well. Here are the mugs I have for Ephraim and Eirika's replacement.

I have the names too, but I will reveal those later. The Ursula one will probably be a mage, or if I have it in me to sprite a new one for a lord class, then she will be a lord. Her eyes will change, too. Eliwood recolor will probably stay a lord. Yes, I know that they have most of their original colors, but I will change those later. If anyone has any better options, pm me and show me what you got.

23icfg0.jpg2ep0d9t.jpg

Hey, I heard about this hack/reskin thing from AwesomeSauce, and want to join!

Name: Stephano

Class: Monk (if you can, please rename it to Savant)

Items: Divine, Vulnerably

Mug: I asked AwesomeSauce to make me one at lunch today, so he'll be on later with one.

Stats: If you could give me good skill and speed growths, that would be fantastic!

I wanted to be a myrmidon, but seeing as RandomSwordmaster has already chosen that, I went with monk, because I think the animation is funny.

Thanks in advance! Also, this sounds really cool so far. Can't wait to see the finished product!

I might make room for you, but I need the mug finished and with the blinking and talking frames. The first part of the project is already full, and I don't know if I will change too many of the original characters that appear after you make the choice of who to follow. No more signs up will be allowed for now.

Also, Rebecca? I thought it was Rath's headband,

Edited by Terminator

Hahahaha. Nice mug. But it does not have the blinking and talking frames. Also, you're late. But because it's you, Klokinator, I will make an exception. Do you really wanna be added? If you mean that, then yes, I will make room for your character, at the cost of one of my own. However, I need a better looking mug. I am actually quite serious with the characters' looks, not that it's a bad mug, it's funny though. So what do you say? Can you get a normal-looking mug?

So what do you say? Can you get a normal-looking mug?

Aww, but normal looking mugs are nowhere near as fun! Anyway, I am working on a better mug for Trollface. I think I'll just do a combination of FE6 characters. An I will google how to put blinking/talking frames. Also, I forgot to mention that i really like the Lords' mugs. Good job!

Edited by AwesomeSauce