Tier List

Tino

You can debate anything, though. There's a set of characters, some good and some not. That's enough to debate Fire Emblem, regardless if one player plays it? :o

Who's good and who's not is solely one's own opinion in a game like this. It's based off one's playstyle more than anything else.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who's good and who's not is solely one's own opinion in a game like this. It's based off one's playstyle more than anything else.

Not when you can use factual evidence to support said character.

Not when you can use factual evidence to support said character.

Factual evidence helps a character's case, but I bet you there is someone out there who can make Karla a good and useful character even within your "debating rules." Opinions speak loudly in this series.

Factual evidence helps a character's case, but I bet you there is someone out there who can make Karla a good and useful character even within your "debating rules." Opinions speak loudly in this series.

I've tried to debate why Karla isn't the worst character in FE7, even with standard rules. It didn't work so well. XD If one can factually prove why certain characters are good, they're placed in a higher tier. Simple as that.

I've tried to debate why Karla isn't the worst character in FE7, even with standard rules. It didn't work so well. XD If one can factually prove why certain characters are good, they're placed in a higher tier. Simple as that.

People can't factually prove why characters are good. This isn't about Karla, I just used her because she's generally believed to be a bad characters to use (I like her otherwise). Such as, in my honest opinion, Priscilla is my favorite FE character because I've found her to be the most reliable character I ever had, even the best at times (<That's the opinion part). You can't prove that wrong, and I can't prove that right. That's why it's opinion. If someone can disagree with you, it's only an opinion.

People can't factually prove why characters are good. This isn't about Karla, I just used her because she's generally believed to be a bad characters to use (I like her otherwise). Such as, in my honest opinion, Priscilla is my favorite FE character because I've found her to be the most reliable character I ever had, even the best at times (<That's the opinion part). You can't prove that wrong, and I can't prove that right. That's why it's opinion. If someone can disagree with you, it's only an opinion.

You can. Example is Seth. Seth one-rounds enemies for a long time. Later, he still is very strong. If there's evidence pointing to that Seth Seth one-rounds enemies for a long time and later, he still is very strong, that means it's true.

Or for Priscilla, Serra is a superior healer. Serra has a level advantage in Lyn's mode and promotes earlier, and has better Avoid and healing abilities as such. You could provide a counter with Priscilla's superior supports and higher movement. Ultimately, which one is determined the better is how their abilities face up. I can prove why Franz>Neimi if I give good reasons for so.

You can. Example is Seth. Seth one-rounds enemies for a long time. Later, he still is very strong. If there's evidence pointing to that Seth Seth one-rounds enemies for a long time and later, he still is very strong, that means it's true.

Let's not make this about Priscilla either, I was stating another example.

I agree Seth is good and useful, though I have a general dislike of paladins. I don't think he's the best unit in the game. You do? That's fine, it's your opinion. No matter how many facts you use to back it up, you can't call that a fact. You can persuade people until the end of time, but it will never be fact. Hey, you may even persuade me he's the best, I'll admit it's possible. I won't, however, declare it as fact.

In fe Tiers depend on play style in fighting games they assume your playing the best play style for that character.

eg.

Fox is high tier in melee right but if used defensively then he would not be used to his fullest potential maybe dropping him a tier same with FE depends on your tactics

EDIT: Fox your getting into a very philosophical discussion now like what makes a statement true and are facts even real

I'm with Fox on this... I dislike paladins, and no doubt Seth is useful. But it doesn't change the fact I dislike Seth and Paladins.

Fox has said everything else I wanted to say...

Let's not make this about Priscilla either, I was stating another example.

I agree Seth is good and useful, though I have a general dislike of paladins. I don't think he's the best unit in the game. You do? That's fine, it's your opinion. No matter how many facts you use to back it up, you can't call that a fact. You can persuade people until the end of time, but it will never be fact. Hey, you may even persuade me he's the best, I'll admit it's possible. I won't, however, declare it as fact.

And guess what? You try to convince other people that the character is indeed good, but how do you prove it? Simple. Factual evidence, like SS said.

And guess what? You try to convince other people that the character is indeed good, but how do you prove it? Simple. Factual evidence, like SS said.

And some of those facts don't even matter to many of us anyways.

Okie dokie dude, now let's see.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he DOES join one level higher than Forde, right?

Also, he comes 'round the same time.

Also, Natasha sucks, she isn't even worth it with Moulder and all.

Hmm, all for now.

And you think that that is a good reason to move him? One level? Try harder.

Simply because there is another character of that class doesn't mean the other character (in this case Natasha) sucks. Natasha has awesome healing utility and pretty sexy stats after all.

And you think that that is a good reason to move him? One level? Try harder.

Simply because there is another character of that class doesn't mean the other character (in this case Natasha) sucks. Natasha has awesome healing utility and pretty sexy stats after all.

Well, that one level gives him a small advantage over Forde(And not to mention Kyle will live longer)

Well, no, but Moulder is better, and Kyle can..oh..I dunno, kill?

Well, that one level gives him a small advantage over Forde(And not to mention Kyle will live longer)

There's also something called performance, which matters much, much more than level, and Forde performs better than Kyle.

Well, no, but Moulder is better, and Kyle can..oh..I dunno, kill?

Of course Moulder is better.

Natasha can, once she promotes, heal AND kill. Kyle can only kill. Winner = Natasha

Okie dokie dude, now let's see.

Also, he comes 'round the same time.

Hmm, all for now.

Kyle is actually one level lower, Sothey. ;)

Natasha's only problems are that she's underleveled and doesn't have much in the way for supports. Her stats are still great enough and Valkyrie utility.

Archived