Tier List

Tino

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd say let them. Perhaps they'll learn how debating really goes.

Remember we're going to teach them with our little competition. ;)

Isn't that what I said? Only easy modes shouldn't really be considered at all. I don't play the hard modes as much, but I generally feel the same about most characters in hard mode.

Alright, here's an Easy Mode Tier List:

Top Tier:

Binks

Gheb

Everyone

Bottom Tier:

Ewan

;)

Remember we're going to teach them with our little competition. ;)

Top Tier:

Binks

Gheb

Everyone

Bottom Tier:

Ewan

;)

for SS, no one can be at the bottom tier. If they are, people just suck using them... why isn't knoll at the bottom?

for SS, no one can be at the bottom tier. If they are, people just suck using them... why isn't knoll at the bottom?

So I suck at using Knoll. I suck at using Dozla. I suck at using Myhrr for more than 50 times. Oh dear....

I don't think anyone sucks at using Knoll. He's just really hard to raise with his starting stats. IIRC, Ewan at least comes at a decent time to raise IF you do it right

I don't think anyone sucks at using Knoll. He's just really hard to raise with his starting stats. IIRC, Ewan at least comes at a decent time to raise IF you do it right

Knoll doesn't need training. He can instant-promote into Summoner and have use their. Ewan is one-rounded by just about everything for a long time, and even if he catches up, still statistically inferior to most characters. :o

Top Tier:

Everyone

Bottom Tier:

Knoll

fix'd. Seriously, if you want to debate easy mode, I'll throw in tower abuse. It's not like it'll make a difference. Therefore, Ewan is good. But Knoll always sucks.

fix'd. Seriously, if you want to debate easy mode, I'll throw in tower abuse. It's not like it'll make a difference. Therefore, Ewan is good. But Knoll always sucks.

No matter how easy the game is, abuse is never ever considered valid.

By who?

You?

Okay. I guess "abuse" is considered valid.

I don't know why people can't enjoy Sacred Stones for what it is.

No, by everybody single person who has debated Fire Emblem or still does so, except for you.

And I'm seriously sick of your behaviour towards me. If you don't like me, fine, but you don't have to make it known like this.

By "if you do it right", you mean tower and skirmish abuse, correct? Because they're completely irrelevant in debates. Ewan can't even take a hit from half of the stuff in his starting chapter.

By "if you do it right", you mean tower and skirmish abuse, correct? Because they're completely irrelevant in debates. Ewan can't even take a hit from half of the stuff in his starting chapter.

Finally! Good job, Ninji ;)

Yet another person here who knows how debating works. Awesome ^_^

Ok, wrong use of words on my part. If you raise him carefully, not necessarily "right", he can be good. And not with tower and skirmish abuse

Ok, wrong use of words on my part. If you raise him carefully, not necessarily "right", he can be good. And not with tower and skirmish abuse

Which means letting him mooch kills, and steal experience from other units, right? And then you're gonna' have to constantly protect him because everything will one-round/shot him, so that'll be a pain. Oh, and what about those units using javelins/hand axes? Those'll kill him. See, he's way too much of a bother to raise.

Which means letting him mooch kills, and steal experience from other units, right? And then you're gonna' have to constantly protect him because everything will one-round/shot him, so that'll be a pain. Oh, and what about those units using javelins/hand axes? Those'll kill him. See, he's way too much of a bother to raise.

Steal experience = Bad argument, every time, unless that unit absolutely sucks balls in the end or is over leveled. Ewan is neither. In the end, he's decent.

Steal experience = Bad argument, every time, unless that unit absolutely sucks balls in the end or is over leveled. Ewan is neither. In the end, he's decent.

3/4 of that post wasn't about stealing experience. Lrn2reed. Ewan is a mediocre unit, at best. He's nothing like Ross, who turns out awesome.

yeah, but I hate using hand axes and javelins for clase range because of there hit chance. I'd just rather use other weapons for close range so they have a higher hit chance and leave the distance stuff to the mages/sages and archers/snipers

yeah, but I hate using hand axes and javelins for clase range because of there hit chance. I'd just rather use other weapons for close range so they have a higher hit chance and leave the distance stuff to the mages/sages and archers/snipers

I was talking about enemies. They'll have a chance to hit if Ewan has a chance to hit.

I was talking about enemies. They'll have a chance to hit if Ewan has a chance to hit.

true, but IIRC, not many enemies have javelins/hand axes so I never really worry about those. Also, I scout the map for enemies with those so I know they're coming

true, but IIRC, not many enemies have javelins/hand axes so I never really worry about those. Also, I scout the map for enemies with those so I know they're coming

And if you even make one mistake, Ewan dies a horrible death. You never know when Gargoyles will come and spear him to death.

And if you even make one mistake, Ewan dies a horrible death. You never know when Gargoyles will come and spear him to death.

True... I guess that's where I learn from my mistakes and kill those gargolye bastards

No, by everybody single person who has debated Fire Emblem or still does so, except for you.

And I'm seriously sick of your behaviour towards me. If you don't like me, fine, but you don't have to make it known like this.

I'm glad your sick of how I'm treating you. Maybe you'll get it through your head to stop being such an elitist asshole all the time.

Why I consider "Arena Abuse" valid: the chances your unit will die eventually are pretty high, regardless of his level and stats. I think restarting until things go your way is cheating. On your first run in any given map, if you manage to get a guy to high levels via the arena, then more power to you for being lucky. If he dies, guess you are out of a good unit now and are going to have to find a back-up because if you hit reset, you better be starting your entire game over and not just reloading your last save.

Tower of Valni, I don't consider abuse, unless you re-enter it like a million times. It's meant to be attempted in the story line at least once, and if you do it, let's say right after Ephraim and Eirika get promoted, it's still a challenge to beat the entire thing in one sitting. I say if you exit because you're afraid of losing your units, you don't return to it.

You seem to like citing precedence against me. That's going to change how I see things! For sure! I guess I can't have my own opinions about a game because I have to have fun with it the same way the "experts" have decided I need to play the game! I guess I've learned my lesson. I'll never question your mighty expertise ever again.

Archived