Howdy

Arthis

Hey all, I've been a long time fan of the series, lurked the site every now and then, but I'm not currently active on any forums so I figured I'd give it a shot. Lately I've been reinvigorated to replay some FE titles and play some new ones, and the new announcement only strengthened that!

A little about myself, I'm 20, a Biology major hoping to get into Physical Therapy school. I currently live in southern USA. I enjoy competitive and tactical things very much, such as FE, sports, etc. My big hobby right now is that I've recently gotten into demolition derbying. I play trumpet and guitar, and I'm the biggest glass cannon in my DnD group. I've got a beautiful girlfriend that is going to get her Phd after she gets her undergrad this year and I plan on proposing to her during the spring break!!!!

Here are a few pictures of my favorite hobby!

This is before!

10339955_10152518171599291_5300304282628

This is after!

10298804_10152526289774291_9161751331828

Bonus shot with me

10517502_10152575039334291_3031719439465

And here is a bonus video of the derby.

Edited by Arthis

Yo~! Don't forget to read the rules and all~! And if you want your shameless selfie to be listed among the Shameless Selfies in the Forest, go to Far from the Forest, find the appropriate pinned topic, and post in it~! :P:

Yo~! Don't forget to read the rules and all~! And if you want your shameless selfie to be listed among the Shameless Selfies in the Forest, go to Far from the Forest, find the appropriate pinned topic, and post in it~! :P:

Haha, I think I shall!