Hey There!

Zalo

Hey Guys!

Very nice to meet you all for the first time. I'm Zalo, I'm Australian, and a double major in medical and Earth/Marine sciences at ANU. I have been frequenting Serenesforest for over 7 years now, but finally (with the announcement of FE14) decided to actually start participating in the forums and such.

I got in to FE when I was about 10 years old (almost at my 10 year anniversary! <3). I was living in Abu Dhabi at the time, and my little bro bought himself a (pirated) copy of Sacred Stones. I was hooked, and quickly fell in love with the series in general.

Obviously, I love Fire Emblem (Genealogy and SS being my favourites), but I also like video games in general. I love me some Pokemons! And if there is anyone out there that played Mana Khemia, I will be one happy chappy! Other than that, I'm a big fan of alternative music, and adventuring to fascinating places.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you guys in the coming years, and even hope I make a few friends in the process! :)