Possible Changes About Game Mechanics?

Avi448

We already see that bows are in to the Weapon Triangle system, and apparently , units loses armour when attacked ( possibly triggered by how much HP you have ) but we don't know if it affects gameplay or it is just merely visual, oh and also Ice Magic using a fan, and apparently a female fighter.

What do you think could be different about the game mechanics in this game?

We also have bows with Weapon Disadvantage at close range and Advantage at long range.

I feel our mechanics we've been used to may be changed up quite a bit, but i'm not worried about it. I like when they change up, theres also a theory someone has on this forum that we may have 5 magic types based off the Chinese Zodiac and the Feng Shui elements.

Hmm, if you're talking about pair ups, then that's not really going to fundamentally change, but probably going to be tweaked as will the weapon triangle. I don't think we have enough info to really see any new or old mechanics.

Though what if they added advantages and disadvantages for pair ups. Like perhaps certain weapons and units like Bows can bypass the first player and attack the supporting character instead in order to cancel the stat boosts and movement bonus that the front player is getting.

Though what if they added advantages and disadvantages for pair ups. Like perhaps certain weapons and units like Bows can bypass the first player and attack the supporting character instead in order to cancel the stat boosts and movement bonus that the front player is getting.

Having some weapons being able to bypass pair ups would be really interesting and certainly be an excellent way to curb their OP ness and give a reason to have individual units.