FE8 Chaos Mode Progress Topic

Klokinator

I just spoke to Phobia lmao. I can literally message him anytime and he replies back within an hour because he has an email notifier.

Also, I'm rating my potential second LPer on whoever so far has done the most interesting LP's, and who hasn't seen the doc yet (Which unfortunately means Mr. Night, Moniker, and Tequila are out for now, since I don't want them inadvertently spoiling every little thing for their own LP '3').

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just spoke to Phobia lmao. I can literally message him anytime and he replies back within an hour because he has an email notifier.

Also, I'm rating my potential second LPer on whoever so far has done the most interesting LP's, and who hasn't seen the doc yet (Which unfortunately means Mr. Night, Moniker, and Tequila are out for now, since I don't want them inadvertently spoiling every little thing for their own LP '3').

Welp I'm screwed, cause I haven't done any LPs yet.

fateborn confirmed LPer.

Unlikely...

Well, it's 50/50 because I do provide balances and whatnot, but I'd rather fuck around with the patch than keep it normal, so...

Also, what's with that second half? And why is it deleted from the post?

Edited by Fateborn

Awww, I was totally going to volunteer to be the playthrougher, but I've not done a single LP. :< The closest is a write-up I did of a themed Wonderlocke for Pokémon X, which ended up being practically novel length. I totally would, though. And I would probably die about 15 times because I'm not exactly super great at FE or anything so it would be amusing to say the least. >_>

Also, for what it's worth, I'm totally not surprised that there's ~9 pages of chatter without a single chapter done yet. I'd be disappointed if that weren't the case, actually.

Awww, I was totally going to volunteer to be the playthrougher, but I've not done a single LP. :< The closest is a write-up I did of a themed Wonderlocke for Pokémon X, which ended up being practically novel length. I totally would, though. And I would probably die about 15 times because I'm not exactly super great at FE or anything so it would be amusing to say the least. >_>

Also, for what it's worth, I'm totally not surprised that there's ~9 pages of chatter without a single chapter done yet. I'd be disappointed if that weren't the case, actually.

Awwww. I wanted it :c

Edited by RandomSwordmaster

For me, it'll be screenshots and write-ups, with lots of colourful commentary and silly survey questions. If it were just a matter of getting a video capture program and recording myself, I wouldn't mind giving video a stab, but I know absolutely nothing about video editing and my mic is probably shit, so any videos I make would be as clumsy and god-awful as my playstyle.

I'm actually very irrationally excited about this.

Edited by Kirie

Well, hold that excitement in check, you're gonna be waiting a super long time.

In other news, I've made some drastic changes to magic users. Like staves? Like healing? I hope not, because the number of staff users has been slashed dramatically.

-Sages lose staves and gain light. [Anima/Light] (You can still gain staves at T3)

-Wizards/Witches also lose staves, including their T3, but they get Dark/Anima and add Light for the T3.

Basically, the mounted mages get staves, Bishops and their T3 get staves, and the High Magus gets staves, as well as the Summoner/Necromancer branch. Well, there are a couple bonus characters that get staves too.

Edited by Klokinator