FE8 Chaos Mode Progress Topic

Klokinator

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halberdiers! \o/ Or at least one of them anyway. Weapons look nifty as fuck. I like that better weapons actually get more uses; I always seem to find myself keeping around the shittier weapons as long as possible just because they last forever and I'm afraid of using up my better ones too quickly.

...no, it isn't

unless the relevant assembly patch already exists for fe8 (i know for sure it does for fe7), klok would have to get someone else to make it for him

Welp.

*absconds before he can make more bad assumptions about hacking*

I know this is a weird question, but is it at all possible to get an alternative patch for the Green Patch that can be applied to FE8 Girls? The reason is that I can't find myself a clean Japanese copy of FE8. Noa recently managed to get all Nintendo games off of one site.

Itt forceman doesn't know how hacking/patching works

u type hack(); and itz done rite?

It was worth an ask. I figured since you can have a patch applied to a non-clean ROM that it was possible. However, it does seem that the Green Patch is different, and I haven't looked into it, so I'll assume there are shenanigans involved in getting it to work.