FE8 Chaos Mode Progress Topic

Klokinator

While I may not be the person best-suited to the task, I would be happy to help out if you don't get a volunteer from someone who is better-versed at making shiny pretty things. I at least have Photoshop, knowledge of copy-pasting sprites, and copious amounts of free time.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not really difficult, just tedious. All you have to do is copy-paste a whole lot of battle sprites, character face chibis, and weapon icons, then edit in text in two sizes along with the correct font. Heck, you don't even have to arrange them properly. Just put every class on the sheet and I'll go through and add arrows/move them around as needed. There's even a great base image I made that has all the info you'll ever need.

So yeah, if you wanna do it I'll add you to the chat :)

It's... alive?

I'll gladly do this if Kirie isn't.

It never died. I've just been quietly working on it for 8ish months, at least the planning phase-wise. I also got a bunch of ASM compiled for me and Brendor is working on anything left over.

If I can figure out how to put multiple images in one Usenti or Paint thing sure.

I know I'm bad cx

In the end, I've known Kirie for years so I'm gonna have her do it. If she bails out later (And she won't cuz TEAMWOOOORK) then I'll let one of you two know. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of thanks to Kirie, she really came through for me! She made the whole thing and I did a bit of fine tuning throughout the process. We've got an entire mega image here, and as convoluted as it looks, once you get used to it it makes tons of sense.

WARNING THE FOLLOWING IMAGE IS HEAVILY SPOILERED AND MANY THINGS ARE REMOVED BUT EVEN SO IT WILL PROBABLY STILL RUIN A GOOD DEAL OF SURPRISE FOR YOU IF YOU VIEW IT okay and here it is!

[spoiler=Super spoilery mega image]

HEH HEH DELETED AND YOU THOUGHT IT WAS DIO

Edited by Klokky-Kuuuun!

Hype! I guess. The only thing that stuck out to me was how you could promote from gargoyle to wyvern knight, essentially going from monster to human. Does the gargoyle become the wyvern? In that case who's the human? Will these questions be answered next time on Dragon Ball Z?

Edited by Upside-DownFish

Hype! I guess. The only thing that stuck out to me was how you could promote from gargoyle to wyvern knight, essentially going from monster to human. Does the gargoyle become the wyvern? In that case who's the human? Will these questions be answered next time on Dragon Ball Z?

The Gargoyle becomes the Wyvern and gains a Human, DUH