FE8 Chaos Mode Progress Topic

Klokinator

What's funny is I took it off the sheet since it seemed redundant. After all, I already have the nomad series!

However, if you make the animation, I will add it back!

Also, for anyone wondering:

I have BlueDruid formatting the Bow Wyverns for me and he already formatted the Male Troup+Valk for me. He is also formatting another secret class for me.

What I could actually use is a Bow Assassin. I know Yeti is going to make one but it can't hurt to have an alternative, especially as the majority of Yeti's animations are FEXNA only.

Edited by Klokky-Kuuuun!

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! Don't bother with the Bow Cavalier though, I don't really need it when Nomad is already there.

What I'll probably do is have Sword/Lance/Axe Cavalier, who can promote and pick either Sword/Lance/Axe as their second weapon, and always gain bows as their third, or they can become Cataphract to wield Sword/Lance/Axe.

Also, compared to the previous image I posted, the new one is way more updated, less clusterfucky, and much more sensible.

Ok, by the way are you thinking on using custom music?

Because there is some good Thracia remixes on the green patch of FE8 and i think is not THAT hard to rip them.

Ps: They have a S rank cap extension and magic and strengh sepator patch on their site, the problem is that i don't know if it is compatible with english FE8.

Ps2: Please give a respectable speed cap for paladins

because seriosly 24 is too low

Edited by Light Master

I'm not going to take custom asm from other hacks nor take music. Actually I don't plan on adding any custom music, partially because it's a big pain in the ass to add, partially because I'm a bit anal when it comes to music, and also partially because the focus of FE8CM is more about gameplay and less about fluff stuff like music and graphics.

Paladins have a new skill, actually.

82fdf5051e162ab625b686c8e48b32cb.png

Like FE7CM you be taking a more "gameplay" aproach and not a "chocolate hack" one.

Interesting hehe, still looks pretty good!

And the Paladin Skills, are just great.

You be revealing more skills in the future? Because now i'm curious to see the other skills.

If you need something, only ask. I will be happy to help with I can!

Good Luck!

I mean, I don't want to spoil anything for the fans who hate spoilers. Also I'm generally not big on spoiling unless it's bite sized pieces at a time. But hey what the heck, we're all adults here.

[spoiler=Currently all skills in FE8CM, big spoiler, some will likely be changed before release.]

5b0cdece1df5e7f68db7f2d3e3ac568c.png

Seriously though, that's a spoiler. It also doesn't tell you which skills go with what classes, but it gives you an idea...

I mean, I don't want to spoil anything for the fans who hate spoilers. Also I'm generally not big on spoiling unless it's bite sized pieces at a time. But hey what the heck, we're all adults here.

[spoiler=Currently all skills in FE8CM, big spoiler, some will likely be changed before release.]

5b0cdece1df5e7f68db7f2d3e3ac568c.png

Seriously though, that's a spoiler. It also doesn't tell you which skills go with what classes, but it gives you an idea...

is this in fe8 or xna? I mean I guess chaos mode would be in fe8, but wtf some of these skills are intense

It's all in FE8. Brendor is doing all my skills for me and we'll be releasing them for the community once they're done.

There's only two things we won't release immediately, but we'll release those once the game is done. (Also they aren't skills either)

Prototype Bow Paladin is ready, I will only make more frames to make it more smooth, but the essential is here:

And make the script tomorrow of course.

Bow.gif

Also, just for this.

[spoiler=Big image]

85a7081ace.png

Edited by Klokky-Kuuuun!

So are you going to keep the Bow Paladin thingy?

The sprite itsef was a edit of a Master Knight animation that i have done in my free time. Using Paladin as a base of course.

Edited by Light Master

If I weren't using that one great new ASM hack that allows for 4 of any weapon/tome but not more than 4, I might have considered a single potential Master Knight secret character or something. Unfortunately, the limitation of 4 weapons max makes that a no.

Now, for FEXNA games of mine in the future... I'll probably be getting even bigger and bigger as time goes on.

I made little fixes in the animation, needs more work. The dodge animation is ready and the critical will be made after this one.

The generic blue pallete is added now.

output_n_Zq_NVT.gif

The arrow seems a tad slow but otherwise, great animation so far!

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the beta animation, is complete with normal and critical animation, have dodge animation too!

Is already in FEditor format, so is just insert. I will make more changes though..........

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B97tTZTed88jdGhoUDV0SW92ajQ/view?usp=sharing

• 11 months later...

Why did the topic just suddenly stopped?

As you might have noticed in his profile, Klok is currently on Lockdown status, which prohibits him from posting on SF. He is, however, still working on the game, I assure you!