why everyone assumes?

DancerKat

why everyone assumes the girl in the trailer is gonna be a dancer class? i mean i know she is seen dancing in the trailer but that could be only plot wise, plus she is missing the one thing that has always been part of the dancer classes ;o

Edited by DancerKat

I don't think most people are assuming she'll be of the Dancer class, they're just calling her the dancer because...that's basically all we've seen of her.

>confirmed class name is princess

Wait, when was this? Edited by Red Fox of Fire

in many threads people is saying comments like "maybe she could use magic a magical dancer would be cooler than swords" etc so yes a lot of people think she will be of the dancer class ^^ and every dancer in fire emblem even when differs from style always have that thing wrapped around their arms, which is why i don't think she will be a dancer

Well, no matter what class she is, dancing is clearly going to be some important aspect of her character and will likely transition into gameplay somehow (like Micaiah's sacrifice ability). If she's some sort of magical dancer, then clearly she's not just going to be the standard dancer. That's what I mean; not many really seem to be expecting her to just be our usual dancer.

Yeah, she's seen dancing in the trailer, so clearly she's either going to be a dancer or some class exclusive to her that has the ability to dance.

EDIT: In addition, maybe she could have different dances with different effects like the different songs for the Herons in FE10.

Edited by The Geek

You know what they say about assuming...it makes an ass of u and me.

Seriously though, it's cause she was seen dancing in the trailer. It's only reasonable to think that. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

The fact she kinda looks like a mix of Ninian and Olivia doesn't help matters.

>is seen dancing

>is seen wearing dancer clothing

>confirmed class name is princess

WE'RE CLEARLY SEEING AN ERO-PRINCESS

The obvious next step from Waifu Emblem

why everyone assumes the girl in the trailer is gonna be a dancer class? i mean i know she is seen dancing in the trailer but that could be only plot wise, plus she is missing the one thing that has always been part of the dancer classes ;o

What exactly is the one thing that has always been part of the dancer classes? A pair of dancing shoes?

Personally, I don't think the dancer girl is a manakete. If you go by what happened in the trailer, the person dragging her down didn't have to same body shape, or clothes. I think its Kamui whose doing it honestly.

ALL HAIL THE DRAGON GOD-KING! :XD:

But, seriously, that's,three guesses for what Kamui is. With so little information...

I see no doubt that she will be a dancer, but she may have a combat ability that isn't the ability to use swords that was added in Awakening. This thread might as well be asking things like "We saw that blonde haired guy holding a sword, but why do you assume he's a sword user?" "That guy was wearing samurai armor, but why are you assuming he's a samurai?"

She doesn't seem the type to me that would go around swinging a sword. (I guess Olivia didn't look the part either, but anyway...) I for one think a magic-wielding dancer would be pretty cool.