problems with transferring save data from SD card to wii

dondon151

i downloaded a radiant dawn save with NM clear data and put it on an SD card, but when i try transferring it to the wii, the system always spits out "the data may not have been moved" or "the data may not have been copied," depending on which option i use.

i have no problem in transferring save data from the wii to the SD card. anyone have an idea of what's going on here? i've tried 2 different SD cards, to no success.

hm, I had some similar issue a couple months back when trying to transfer my file from an older wii. I don't remember the specifics, but I think it involved removing some files from the sd card. maybe just format it to be sure; iirc there were some really old project M files on mine and it helped me to remove those. it also wouldn't let me move the file on the wii until I had actually played fe10 once on the newer wii. don't know what else to say other than make sure the save is of the same region too.

i just tried reformatting the SD card; nothing doing. i've also created the FE10 save file numerous times by playing on the wii and it hasn't done anything, either. it might be that playing an .iso from USBloader isn't the same as playing the game from the disc.

i'd try moving saves with a different game save on the wii, but this isn't my wii and i don't want to move a save without being able to move it back.