Maybe my team is underleveled or just wrong

jdb1984

If you've been here for a while, you'll know I'm having troubles with chapter 16 (Hard/Classic). And, well, that's still the case.

But i was thinking that maybe I just have the wrong team put together, or maybe they're underleveled. So I thought I would put my team here to be put under your scrutiny, to tell me if I'm doing something wrong. I would do the child paralogues or EXPodential Growth, but none of the kids would have the abilities I want, and there's only so many times you can do EG.

So, the team:

-Chrom, 20/6 Great Lord, Married to Sumia

-Lucina, ??/1 Great Lord

-Sumia, 19/0 Knight, Married to Chrom

-Stahl, 20/1 Swordsmaster (with Cavailer levels), married to Sully

-Lissa, 10/10 Dark Flier (with some Cleric levels), Married to Fredrick

-Kellam, 20/3 Great Knight, Married to Panne

-Sully, 20/3 Paladin, Married to Stahl

-Anna, ??/4 Trickster

-Nowi, 20/2 Griffon Rider (with some Manakete Levels), Married to Gregor

-Miriel, 20/8 Dark Knight, married to the Avatar

-Avatar, 20/9 Sorcerer, Married to Miriel

-Panne, 20/3 Griffin Rider, married to Kellam

-Gregor, 20/1 Hero, Married to Nowi

-Fredrick, ??/7 Great Knight, Married to Lissa

Thoughts?

The main problem comes from the reinforcements. After I found out they were coming and from where, I changed my tactics so I was better prepared for them, only to have another wave come right after them.

As for the boss, I don't really have a preference. I don't think any of them have any personal connection to him, or a grudge against him. He's just another enemy unit.

Use buyable Rescue staves from the Chapter 12 map shop and integrate Olivia and Libra into your team (for an additional rescue user since Lissa is DF and Olivia because Dancer), it should help you getting forward much more quickly.

Edited by Gradivus.

First, don't turtle this map, unless you're absolutely certain you can protect the squishies. Second, before you begin, take a note of EVERY SINGLE Warrior - if they have Counter, be careful (I don't remember if they have it yet). Then, note every single thing that wields a bow, and keep Lissa/Panne away from it. Oh, and give Anna a Rescue staff, and temporarily pair her with someone who has high movement (Miriel works, as Avatar can probably hold his own).

Once you have ranges down, you'll want to storm the center of the tree, and maybe use Nowi and Lissa to get the thieves (if you really, REALLY want the items). Make sure that Miriel is with the main group. You can probably have someone like Sully attempt to clear the way (with Stahl's bonuses, she should be able to double everything - give her a Speed Tonic if she doesn't). Arm Panne and Kellam with Hammers, and have them make their way to the boss - you have 9 Mov, and no terrain restrictions. Clear a path such that Miriel can make full use of her movement, and then have Anna Rescue Panne. Your goal is to one-shot the boss - if necessary, use Lissa's Rally Movement. I'd have Nowi nearby, just in case Panne/Kellam fail to do the job.

Use buyable Rescue staves from the Chapter 12 map shop and integrate Olivia and Libra into your team (for an additional rescue user since Lissa is DF and Olivia because Dancer), it should help you getting forward much more quickly.

Libra's dead. After he fell, I decided to just have a good time with the rest of the map, since I wasn't planning to save. But I accidentally did save, and Libra stayed dead. He would be with them otherwise.

Shouldn't matter too much, demolish enemies on EP and eventually (i.e. once the reinforcements would come), have Anna sit on Lissa and uhm, rescue Gregor with forged Armorslayer and Fred on him to kill the boss in the same turn?

Edited by Gradivus.