How to transfer avatars from one save to another?

Azz

So recently I have seen many videos showing people with two avatars.I know some are from streetpass but how would you say transfer one of your avatars from one of your saves to another without a seond DS.

I have recently made a female version of myself and was wondering how I could add her to my main file.

You would have to beat the game with your female avatar, then she will be added to the log book. On your new file, you can withdraw her from the log book at a cost.

Alternatively, you can streetpass yourself with your female avatar set as your streetpass team.

I thought all you had to do was go to the avatar logbook, scroll to the bottom and hit "add" and then add your female avatar. Then go to your main file and recruit her with gold...?

I didn't know you had to go through the entire game again! My memory must be foggy. But what I remember is just to go to the logbook, and add your avatar in. I'll have to check again on what you have to do in order to get your other avatar to the main file.

I thought all you had to do was go to the avatar logbook, scroll to the bottom and hit "add" and then add your female avatar. Then go to your main file and recruit her with gold...?

I didn't know you had to go through the entire game again! My memory must be foggy. But what I remember is just to go to the logbook, and add your avatar in. I'll have to check again on what you have to do in order to get your other avatar to the main file.

Oh, no. Going to your logbook is for updating your avatar which gets automatically added when you finish the game at least IIRC.

Edited by Rxmonste

Hmm, I actually just tested it myself.

You don't actually need to finish the game to add your avatar to the logbook. Turns out, all you really have to do is:

Go to the avatar logbook, scroll to the bottom and hit "add" and then add your female avatar. Then go to your main file and recruit her with gold.

Well, THAT saves a lot of time! Having to finish the game AGAIN would be a nightmare to sit through. It's quite lengthy if all he's trying to do is get the second avatar to the main file.