Biweekly Battle Sprite Showdown 1 ~Match Game~ Voting Finished.

ErrantDShepherd

Deadline for entry and poll on voting format is Midnight(PST) tonight, Sunday 8th... Unless we have some people in Hawaii/Pacific isles needing more time I guess? If so lemme know...

BBSS entry Voting Thread will be up tomorrow as soon as I can get it up!

...voting format still tied at 4 votes a piece as of this post. Go vote if you care about voting format?

C+P from the ideas thread... But yeah, tonight is the final day for entries and tweaks to entries!

(God... I need to get mine finished up >.< lol)

Turnout has been fantastic! Loving all the entries and discussions here! Look forward to the vote tomorrow.

Once again, voting format will be decided by poll in ideas thread, so if you care about that, its still deadlocked at 4 votes between two of the selections.

Entry Voting will be up for 3 days... Great job, everyone, this will be a ton of fun/really hard to vote on. :D

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much time do you need Nih? Trying to keep it as close to the Deadline as I can, for just expediency's sake... But that can easily be flexible if some people really want to finish an entry but need a bit more time. :)

Its all about the trophy that I may or may not get around to eventually making, obviously... :P

The answer of why to try... is, we're Artists? ...every bit we do, improves us, every time we try, we might just surprise ourselves. :)

Nobody gets to being really good, without struggling/needing to improve in some area... and hey, part of the reason for these comps, is to showcase, but also to see and learn from some great artists works on here, and give ourselves some extra/outside pushes to challenge ourselves. :D

...and crap, I really need to finish my own entry. >.<

EDIT: ...and I missed my own deadline... fantastic.

Guess I'll just go work on getting the voting thread up for the actually finished entries... >.<

[spoiler=...damnit Leif why do you have to have to be not easy to pose/sprite?]

For those curious as to where I was going with my own entry... Well, guess I will have to just finish it up on my own time.

45fe6ae71322c91c9e93d9a298a27931.png

-wip sheet of crapness.

...voting thread will be up as soon as I can get it done. Thanks to all who have entered or participated! This should be awesome to vote on!

Edited by TheErrantShepherd