Hello

Sethera

Hello, Sethera here. I'm a new member, and got into this forum via curiosity about the new Fire Emblem and interest in hearing what people have to say about it and the other games in the series.

My Fire Emblem experience started when I first played the demo for Sacred Stones. As a fan of Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Advance I was delighted to find another tactical game to play.

My favorite, however, would definitely be Blazing Sword. I've only played 7-13 (excluding 12) however, so I don't know how good any of the earlier games are. I've heard good things about them though. Other things I like are food, RPGs, platformers, and SSB.

Looking forward to being a member here! It's always cool to find more Fire Emblem fans. ^_^

Hey, how's it going? I love me some Blazing Sword, almost finished my Hector Hard Mode run actually.

Greetings, dear Sethy. I am the best troubadour of the FE universe.

You'll only find her in FE4, which you should definitely play sometime, being my personal favourite.

Enjoy the stay!

Hey thanks! And yeah, I've heard good things about 4. Been meaning to play that sometime, probably through the Virtual Console since I don't have a SNES anymore.

Since it was never localized (not even sure if it was released in Japan on the Virtual Console again either), you'll need a translation patch and an emulator to play it.

Funnily enough, my main is NOT one of the Fire Emblem characters, but Kirby (yes, you heard that right).

Of the Fire Emblem characters, I have to say my favorite to use is Ike. Robin's not bad either, but it can be difficult to time the Levin Sword's appearances.

...Mafia? *reads info thread* Ooh, that sounds...intriguing.