33 members have voted

1. 1. about these:

• Shinon
    • Rolf
    • Leoardo

Okay, let's go over this:

Shinon:

Pros: Usable from the get-go, solid stats, great character

Cons: racist lol, other than that nothing.

Rolf:

Pros: Gets his own bow, Caps best stats quicker than shinon (HP, Str), Is every bit as good as Shinon when it comes to endgame.

Cons: Requires babying until he can hold his own, low level, his VA sucks hard.

Leonardo:

Pros: Gets a better Prf Bow, good skill/spd.

Cons: Bad playtime, bad stats overall, lack of character developement*

*At least Shinon and Rolf had development in FE9 we can fall back on.

Rolf because I like his character better, other than that it's just based on weather you're too lazy to train Rolf up or not, really. If you're not, choose Rolf, if you are, choose Shinon. If you wanna use every character at least once use them all.

3-13 Archer! ... Wait... Is he not on the list? Ah, in that case, I choose Shinon. I like his attitude, and he's much easier to train than Rolf. I'm trying to level Leo on this playthrough though, so I might end up choosing him in the end.

Rolf will only be a little better than Shinon when they're at the same level (unless Rolf gets RNG blessed/screwed). And that small margin isn't enough to make up for the babying that you have to do. Leonardo is in the Dawn Brigade. That pretty much takes him out of the contest.

3-13 Archer! ... Wait... Is he not on the list? Ah, in that case, I choose Shinon. I like his attitude, and he's much easier to train than Rolf. I'm trying to level Leo on this playthrough though, so I might end up choosing him in the end.

your kidding right? that guy is so stupid, he would sooner fire a stone at a bunch of tigers than flee for his very life.

your kidding right? that guy is so stupid, he would sooner fire a stone at a bunch of tigers than flee for his very life.

But that's what makes him so awesome... Besides, all allied units are good for is going kamikaze and taking out a few enemies. :P

Yeah, any ally or NPC that survives gives you some, and they give BEXP for fighting too.

they give you BEXP for stealing your EXP, and they don't even give you all of it!

anyways, Shinon.

Rolf gets more than one of his own bow (it was a special deal in the shop, 3-7?) and it sucks in this game...than and anyone (who can use bows) can use it, so it's not really that special to him...

Shinon stole Rolf's bow!

that was fun...not that I use it...it has no greater-ness than a steel bow...accuracy maybe, but why would Shinon need accuracy when he maxes it a few levels into the game?

A Rolf's bow broke!

*sad sound FX*

Rolf: *cries*

And I don't like Leonardo...Nolan and Eddie supported and Leonardo sat on the sidelines, feeling useless...

Rolf gets more than one of his own bow (it was a special deal in the shop, 3-7?) and it sucks in this game...than and anyone (who can use bows) can use it, so it's not really that special to him...

But Rolf's Bow gives 4 WExp per strike(double the amount of the Steel Bow) and it can be used by anyone

Although, I still do prefer Shinon and his Silencer. I mean, just the name Silencer is enough for me to prefer Shinon.

Also, Shinon's racism isn't entirely his fault. It might have something to do with his mom never hugging him. I'm serious. Read his A support with Sanaki. He also says 'laguz' and not 'sub-human' in his A support with Tibarn...

Shinon's mom never hugged him? You're kidding... *Looks up A Supports.* Huh, well I'll be darned. I suppose Radiant Dawn's conversations aren't completely devoid of character development after all, albeit a small development.

On a different note, I'm starting to feel sorry for poor Leoardo, no one's voted for him yet...

Not necessarily. So long as he keeps Lughnasadh, he can double most foes he comes across.

true, but until he gets Lughnasadh, he almost never double attacked for me, and he even got double attacked a few times

thank god Lughnasadh raises his speed though, or he would not be a good character