Super Mario Amiibos up for Preorder

Anacybele

Just checked GameStop's website and they're there.

Gonna preorder Luigi, of course, to go with the Smash Luigi I have. :3 It's probably the only one I'll get in this series though. I don't expect Daisy to get an Amiibo. Rosalina might, but who knows?

I don't know if these can be ordered in other regions yet. Release date is March 20th, don't forget this!

I think Toad sold out in a day.

That said I can see why, people are worried he might be rare.

That and everyone already has the rest of the characters and the rest prolly'll clog hog all the shelves.

I'm probably going to get Bowser (well, I plan on getting all of them eventually, but Bowser is going to be a priority), but I'm probably not going to bother pre-ordering him because he's probably not going to be hard to find (though he will be competing with Smash Bros. Bowser for shelf space, as will pretty much all of the Mario Amiibos that have Smash versions, but I think if anything stores will stop stocking the Smash variants in favor of the newer Mario Series variants if they want to conserve space, which will ironically might end up making the Smash Bros. Mario characters that are so common right now hard to find except for online).

LGW3fO.jpg
xMTSqf.jpg

Already waiting for the Luigi version two amiibo as it looks MUCH better than the Smash one.
Already ordered my Toad amiibo. Only ones left to get for me now are...
Obtained
-Mario(Everything!)
-Peach(Everything!)
-Yoshi (Hard to get! Got at Target as there were two left there. Every other store had none available. For everything!)
-Rosalina (Hard to get! Needed for Mario Party 10 and everything else!)
-Marth (Impossible without online right now. Needed for everything and Code Name S.T.E.A.M!)
To get
-Luigi(2nd version. Ah. Why not?)
-Villager(Online exclusive now as it is out of print. For everything!)
-Ike(Pre-Ordered! It's on backorder due to the demand being strong right now and lack of supplies! Needed for everything and Code Name S.T.E.A.M!)
-Shulk (It's very rare. Good luck with this one! For Xenoblade and Smash Bros.)
-Robin(Not out yet, but will pre-order immediately the moment it becomes available to pre-order. He's for Code Name S.T.E.A.M!)
-Toad(Pre-Ordered! For Mario Party 10 and Hyrule Warriors!)
-Link(Needed for Hyrule Warriors as he gets bonus attacks from other games like Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess! Thankfully, it's easy to get!)
-Ness(Not out yet, but will try to get this for 13 dollars as you can use this in Mario Kart 8! For Smash, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Party 10, etc.)
-Pac-Man(Not out yet, but will try to get this for 13 dollars. Everything!)
-Lucina(For Code Name S.T.E.A.M!)
-----
EDIT:

I think Toad sold out in a day.
That said I can see why, people are worried he might be rare.
That and everyone already has the rest of the characters and the rest prolly'll clog hog all the shelves.

Pre-Order of them are available.

Edited by PuffPuff