Hi everyone!

Whiisky

Welcome to serenes, enjoy your stay. I would recommend Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (Fe9) to play and Fire emblem Thracia 776 (Fe5) or Fire emblem Mystery of the Emblem Book 2 (Fe3) :-)

Hello, and welcome to the forum. I haven't been here long, but from what I've seen it seems to be a really nice place! I hope you have fun here. As for starting Fire Emblem games, I'd recommend FE7 (Blazing Sword), FE8 (The Sacred Stones) or FE12 (New Mystery of the Emblem). In any order you want, but I would recommend FE7 first.

If recommend the easy ones first like FE5, FE6, and FE10, then go into some harder ones like FE8, FE11, and FE7.

I suggest you reverse that...

Anyways, welcome to Airport 1001!

If recommend the easy first like FE5, FE6, and FE10, then go into some harder ones like FE8, FE11, and FE7.

You are joking about the easy ones right ?

I'll admit, I found it pretty funny. It's true cause I started out with FE6, haha.

Yeah because saying Fe 5 is easy is like saying hard mode on fe10 is easy :-)

Yeah because saying Fe 5 is easy is like saying hard mode on fe10 is easy :-)

Don't know about FE10 HM, but Thracia isn't INSANELY hard as it's made out to be. Aside from a few chapters, the Fatigue system and low weapon/money supply, it's not all that bad I found.