• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sidereal Wraith

• Sooks

Banned because that's lovely.

Wait... She's the P for Pierce, E for Eviscerate, R for rupture and I for impale one, right?! Oh goodness...

Banned because in my experience at least, Birthright really doesn't suffer from the same story and character issues, nor does it have the problem of many weak units that Conquest apparently does. If they are, you can grind at least, something Conquest doesn't allow for.

Edited by twilitfalchion

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

all but a very, VERY small handful of units utterly suck.

This sounds like my kind of game!

Banned because FE8 is the only game I ever ground in, and it was for supports.

Banned because that is true.

8 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because in my experience at least, Birthright really doesn't suffer from the same story and character issues, nor does it have the problem of many weak units that Conquest apparently does. If they are, you can grind at least, something Conquest doesn't allow for.

True. Birthright is a little better than Conquest in this regard, and I had a little more fun playing it as a result.
I hate the main characters about equally, however. Nohrian Royals, Hoshidan Royals... doesn't matter. I hate 'em all. XD
Well, except for Elise and Sakura. I'm cool with those two. And I'm somewhat neutral on Corrin.

Edited by DragonFlames

Banned because I plan to not grind in any run if I ever get to play three houses. Unless I play maddening, and I don't think that there's much choice there...

Banned because that may contribute to why I don't hate Fates as much as some, since Birthright was the first version of Fates I played. I've never played Conquest, nor do I have the desire to do so because of the garbage characters and story.

Banned because if you play on Hard Mode (which is a good difficulty to start out on), you won't get much chance to grind, anyway, because auxiliary battles are limited, and there are paralogues and quest battles that take up the same "time slots", as it were.

Banned because I did basically an Ashe solo in Normal/Classic for the two chapters I played. (Mostly 'cause Ashe is the only Blue Lion I really liked, I also liked Annette but she didn't like me, apparently.) Lysithea missed 85% seven times in a row. It was really funny, actually.