Ban the User Above You

Splodge

Banned yeah, I saw a review of GoS (by The Completionist); the next recommended video was a review of Yakuza 0, which is funnily enough how I found the franchise.

• Replies 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sidereal Wraith

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

Banned because my school has an initiative that they started this year to promote mental health and care for others in January.

...They chose to call it "Jack January"

...And they made the slogan "Be gentle with yourself"

Someone on the council has a thing for innuendos. I just no it.

Banned because Benice could use turbo mode to speed things up if he were playing the PC versions of the Sky games. It's not fast travel, but it does cut down on the time spent walking from place to place.

Banned because no.

The Trails in the Sky trilogy has been released on a few platforms.

There are dedicated PC versions with turbo mode (a feature that lets you hold down a button to speed up movement and battling whenever you want), a better translated script, better graphics, and better menus and overall UI.

There are also the PSP versions of the First Chapter and Second Chapter, which have outdated scripts and lack turbo mode. Fast-forward in an emulator is not the same thing as turbo mode. The PC turbo mode is designed to work with the game and speed things up in a way that doesn't cause the game to become unplayable while doing so. Fast-forward just speeds everything up without and regard to music quality or user friendliness when playing.