• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sidereal Wraith

• Sooks

Banned because that's totally okay, I think.
And I'm not just saying that because I'm in that boat, too. But I will say there is some good stuff out there.

2 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

so do I actually welp back to the K-On train

Ah, K-On, that anime about music that doesn't feature its best song aside from season 1's ending anywhere in the show as far as I'm aware...
I liked that one. Though I actually haven't seen anything beyond season 1, so... my opinion probably isn't worth anything.

Banned because the only anime that I really took the time to watch apart from Toradora was the Fruits Basket reboot (first season at least). Slice of life anime is the only genre that holds my interest. And it’s also the genre that tends to stay away from excessive fan service as well.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Banned for watching an anime I've never heard of (Fruits Basket).

Banned because the only reason I found it was by searching for wholesome slice of life anime. Apparently it’s fairly popular. And it’s actually pretty well written.

Banned because if you like wholesome slice of life, I can recommend Azumanga Daioh. Though that isn't quite as wholesome as it is utterly hilarious.
It is also the anime where the term "waifu" originated.

Edited by DragonFlames

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because the only reason I found it was by searching for wholesome slice of life anime. Apparently it’s fairly popular. And it’s actually pretty well written.

If you really want some wholesome slice of life there’s K-on, bloom into you(though that’s more of a romance story), Miss Kobayashi’s dragon maid(a personal favorite of mine), as well as love, chuunibiyo and other delusions. Or just really anything by Kyoani really.

———

banned for making me realize I haven’t watched too many slice of life anime(I’m more of a battle shounen kinda guy)

Edited by Ottservia

7 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

If you really want some wholesome slice of life there’s K-on, bloom into you(though that’s more of a romance story), Miss Kobayashi’s dragon maid(a personal favorite of mine), as well as love, chuunibiyo and other delusions. Or just really anything by Kyoani really.

———

banned for making me realize I haven’t watched too many slice of life anime(I’m more of a battle shounen kinda guy)

Banned for giving some helpful recommendations.

-------

Banned for liking the Neptunia anime, even though Noire's scream is absolutely hilarious.

Banned because my laptop broke yesterday yet the software still works. I can still check emails for work and such, but it's not exactly, uh, mobile anymore.

Banned because I want to do a longer version of that joke, but it would probably take a few weeks just to find all of his awesome moments.