Ban the User Above You

Splodge

17 minutes ago, Benice said:

Banned because at least it's a grind chapter, so you can get levels for your weaker units...?

Banned because yeah. I like chapters like that since they give a chance for the rest to catch up to the gods like Dragonlord Haar.

• Replies 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sidereal Wraith

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

Banned because it makes for nice breather chapter before the difficulty eventually kicks back up again though. But hey, everyone likes different aspects of chapters in FE.

Edited by twilitfalchion

8 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned for sounding nothing like an FE fan

Banned because what does an FE fan sound like? Most of the people on SF are pretty reasonable and open-minded in my experience, when it comes to FE discussions at least.

--------------

Banned because I actually agree. Although my lack of skill would keep me from using them as well as someone else.

Be-be-be-beninja'd!

Edited by twilitfalchion

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because what does an FE fan sound like? Most of the people on SF are pretty reasonable and open-minded in my experience, when it comes to FE discussions at least.

Banned because the joke was that an FE fan would tell you how to play and what to like, like telling you to play lunatic classic with a very specific team or you’re not having the true experience. I don’t think FE fans actually sound like that (at least I have yet to encounter any) but I’ve seen a meme or ten. Sorry if that didn’t make sense!

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because no worries. Humor tends to fly over my head, lol.

Banned because that seems to get said a lot to me...

Edited by Sooks1016

5 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I don’t think FE fans actually sound like that (at least I have yet to encounter any)

Wow, that's something only a filthy casual who doesn't use prepromotes would say.

Banned because this song is very relaxing.

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because that seems to get said a lot to me...

Banned because I didn't mean your humor specifically. I just tend to miss jokes because I guess I'm too dense to catch them sometimes.

Banned because I was just concerned for your mental well-being.

That said, I actually am not opposed to using good units-It's just that most of the time, a good unit means, "Send 'em into 190 enemies with 1-2 range and wait for enemy phase to end" whereas I generally prefer to make it more interesting-Hence why I love FE6-There isn't a single unit you can do that with.

Banned becuse generally yes, although I don't hesitate to use the best units, (Volo doesn't exist you can't make me believe he does) in games like Berwick Saga and RD part one-And to some extent FE6, although I do avoid the three best units.

Banned because I can't think of a reason to ban you right now.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Banned because I was just concerned for your mental well-being.

Thanks, but that ship has sailed long ago. XD

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

That said, I actually am not opposed to using good units-It's just that most of the time, a good unit means, "Send 'em into 190 enemies with 1-2 range and wait for enemy phase to end" whereas I generally prefer to make it more interesting-Hence why I love FE6-There isn't a single unit you can do that with.

I just use whatever character I like, be it from their personality or design. I generally don't care how good or bad they are as units.