• Replies 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sidereal Wraith

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

Banned because congrats! You're now one act closer to being forced to play Berwick Saga!

Glad to hear that you were able to get past this roadblock! My trainee solo certainly didn't, mostly because Amelia was so horrendously bad even after her second promotion...

Edited by Benice

Banned because SoV is a better game than I initially gave it credit for. I still don’t care for the map design and overuse of certain enemy types (cantors and arcanists specifically), but the story is great, the characters are so well written, and the overall presentation and gameplay are beautiful and smooth. While I still wouldn’t consider it to be in my top FE games, I might consider it to be as good as Awakening, but for different reasons.

Banned because I don’t know actually. I still need to finish RD first. After that, I’m not sure.

Maybe a couple’s challenge edition of Shadow Dragon? Marth and Shiida only on hard 1.

Btw, have you played FE11 and FE12?

Banned because only a bit-Up to chapter 9 (I think) of FE12 on the 2nd difficulty, (Maniac? Moron? Can't remember. It's not Lunatic or Reverse Lunatic) and up to chapter 7-Ish on FE11 H3, although I'm only using people in the worst possible classes for the most part.