Ban the User Above You

Splodge

Banned because I almost always go with the boring “default” classes instead of optimizing like mortal savant Felix or great lord Dimitri, and I use these classes like everytime I play the game. The only time I can think of I went with like a unique class is dancer Lysithea. That’s also the only time I’ve used a student on a route that isn’t based on their house.

Edited by Sooks1016

• Replies 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sidereal Wraith

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

Banned because don't beat yourself up about it, since you weren't trying to make people salty. Although asking a mod before making a thread in this vein may be a good idea.

Edited by Benice

Banned for being supportive.

3 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because I almost always go with the boring “default” classes instead of optimizing like mortal savant Felix or great lord Dimitri, and I use these classes like everytime I play the game. The only time I can think of I went with like a unique class is dancer Lysithea. That’s also the only time I’ve used a student on a route that isn’t based on their house.

Same here, actually. The "weirdest" thing I ever did with a character's class were Swordmaster Edelgard and Mortal Savant Lysithea.

26 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because I feel a bit crappy about creating that thread seeing what the conversation has turned into.

I can only echo Benice's sentiment. Don't beat yourself up over it!
I'm sure a "favorite Three Houses characters" thread would have turned out the same way, ngl.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'm sure a "favorite Three Houses characters" thread would have turned out the same way, ngl.

I think it did.

Banned because your pfp's eyes are following me...I can't escape...

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Banned for liking both Edelgard and Dimitri.

Edited by Benice

Banned because Beninja is back!

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because I bet you don’t also always use every student from the house you pick like I do 😝

Yes, I do. Exclusively, in fact.
I never really recruit anyone outside my house besides people like Catherine or Alois, because recruiting other students - to me - kinda defeats the purpose of picking a house in the first place.

Edited by DragonFlames
NINJA'D!!!!

Banned because it actually did. The exact same argument broke out about Sylvain, although way less heated and more friendly discussion I THINK. Felix also popped up in there.

33 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because I feel a bit crappy about creating that thread seeing what the conversation has turned into.

also banned because I talked complete trash about one of your favorite characters in that thread and you didn’t start anything back, so clearly you did your best

Edit: Banning dragonflames because it makes me happy to know that I’m not the only one who plays the game so averagely, and that we have the same view on recruitment (and for ninja’ing me)

Edited by Sooks1016

Banned because

29 minutes ago, Benice said:

Banned because don't beat yourself up about it, since you weren't trying to make people salty. Although asking a mod before making a thread in this vein may be a good idea.

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

can only echo Benice's sentiment. Don't beat yourself up over it!

Thanks.

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

also banned because I talked complete trash about one of your favorite characters in that thread and you didn’t start anything back, so clearly you did your best

Well, you have your opinion and I have mine. Both are valid perspectives.

Edited by twilitfalchion

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Well, you have your opinion and I have mine. Both are valid perspectives.

Banned because this is true, and exactly why it shouldn’t have happened. You didn’t instigate any conflict nor did you fuel any, so this really is not your fault.

Banned because I can sympathize.
Especially after losing everything I wrote so far, mustering the energy to start over is... rough. Much less getting inspiration.

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banning dragonflames because it makes me happy to know that I’m not the only one who plays the game so averagely, and that we have the same view on recruitment

Ayy! 👊

3 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

(and for ninja’ing me)

Call me Dragoninja! xD

Banned for lying: I am Worst at Fire Emblem!

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because there is no owl in my sig.

The thing behind the Clorica-lookalike isn't an owl?