RCG #10 Valentines Day

Lt.Smirks

Hey guys, with Valentines today I thought it would be fun to revive an old love-based competition.

So in the spirit of Love... sprite on!

RANDOM CHILD GENERATOR

Valentines Day

Special Edition

Sain x Vanessa

NgHwFpf.png

{ DUE DATE }

Monday, February 23rd, 2015

ABOUT - What if they mated?

Idea spawned by Lenh; further fueled by three people with too much sugar and caffeine in their systems.

Create the unexpected lovechild of two randomly-paired characters of the week from the GBA FE series.

Entries may be submitted in this topic; otherwise, they may be PMed if you wish to keep them private. Contest winners will be selected via anonymous public vote. The winner of the current week will pick the next pairing for the following week. Pairings must consist of 2 canon characters from the GBA FE games; no shopkeeper portraits, please. Anything else goes.

*If you dislike, do not support, or otherwise have some complaint regarding the current pairing, please keep it to yourself.

RULES - What can and can't I do?

• 16 color palette (15+bg), hackbox dimensions (96x80)
  • may be spliced, partially custom, or full custom, but must be completely new work
  • one entry per person; entries may be updated and edited, but only the final version will be accepted
  • child may be of any age, sex, or gender, but should recognizably/biologically resemble their parents
  • HAVE FUN MAKING BABIES

Edit- oops sorry, I meant to post in competition. Oh well it should still work here. If this catches on, any following rounds will be in the correct sub-forum.

Edited by Lt.Smirks

I'm picturing Sain in Magvel now...wonder what his reaction would be to the monsters. Fiora is one of his options in canon, and Vanessa is also a pegasus knight. Food for thought...

*runs off to make an entry*

That Cavaliers really like Peg Knights? It's a pretty common trend throughout the series ~o3o~

I guess it kinda is if you look at fan shipping...Kieran and Marcia are another example. Before I was fully aware of that trend, I mixed it up a little with my OC pair Leo x Eloin. He's a wyvern rider, she's a peg knight ^_^ Flying couple yay! But his poor sister can't fly around with her lover. Boyd would hate that. My headcanon is that he's not so keen on heights.

Anyway here's my entry. It probably sucks...I'm not used to limiting to 16 colors. And I don't know how to actually find how many colors something has, so I mightve failed after all...

rcg_by_rubydragoncat-d8i12mf.png

She looks like she could be either cavy or peg knight, I'm saying she took after her dad in that. So she's a cavalier. No name for her, I didn't come up with one. I prefer to come up with names for OCs, not random contest entries. And naming isn't a requirement anyway so yeah. She's got her father's habit of hitting on just about anyone of the opposite sex, I thought that would be funny...but she's not as impulsive as him. Intelligent and level headed like her mom.

I went above and beyond the call of duty. Or not. Depends on what you consider making up a personality and assigning a class.

I guess it kinda is if you look at fan shipping...Kieran and Marcia are another example. Before I was fully aware of that trend, I mixed it up a little with my OC pair Leo x Eloin. He's a wyvern rider, she's a peg knight ^_^ Flying couple yay! But his poor sister can't fly around with her lover. Boyd would hate that. My headcanon is that he's not so keen on heights.

fe1/3: Abel and Est. Palla also had a crush on Abel

FE4: Ferry and her daughter can support with just about every character, so eh.

FE5: Nothing explicit, but Felgus and Karin have mutual supports (In FE5 you can support a unit, but that unit does not have to support you in kind, like a one-way support)

FE6: Jerrot and Juno, Allen and Thite

FE7: Sain and Fiora, Kent and Fiora/Farina

FE8: Forde and Vaessa, Kyle and Syrene

FE9: Kieran and Marcia, Oscar and Tanith (both are kind of debatable)

FE10: Lol FE10

Not quite as prevalent as LordXPegKnight, but it's a trend nonetheless