FTW/Epic win/etc moments

Guyz, I liek realy need to know right now. Genealogy of the Holy war has long ass chapters and I don't want to have to sit through everything all over again. Am I a cheater? I don't think I am. I don't use them every minute though. This is the only FE where I am actually tempted to use them.

I like to play 1-2 chapters, leave for a break and then come back, but genealogy ruined that for me.

Genealogy does have a turn by turn save feature.

But I do tend to use states when I replay FE's every now and again. Despite most of the time not needing to.

I didn't notice that, but assumed it was similar to the way GBA FE games saved.

In the settings menu there is an option you'll see that, if you set it up, can save every time player phase starts up.

Edited by Jedi

If you consider yourself morally flexible.. don't mind using it. But know that you will live on in shame until eternity, huehuehue!

Nah seriously, if the game doesn't feature "bookmarks" (which I'm not sure it does), I don't see why you shouldn't set a state if you need a pause.

I read this thread and it was about save states and I was like wut...then I got to the post where you said "make it look like nothing happened"

Annnnyywayyy....Marcia just activated stun on Numida today. She wouldn't do enough damage to kill him normally. That counts, right?