Do you have windows to your room?

Junkhead

I do, and I makes me feel kind uncomfterble two other windows can see to my room. And I'm not one those that keeps the drapes down all day, that's kind of depressive. /: Do you feel this way? Obviously, no one's going to be purposely watching most of the the time...I just get an uneasy feeling, I'm a little shy.

Technically a room can't be called a bedroom without having a window, it's necessary for a fire escape, so I imagine most people have windows in their bedrooms.

That being said, i've lived in a place with a bedroom without a window, and it was just depressing. I can't imagine not having a window in my bedroom.

I do have one big window and I like it in the summer because I can read by sun light and it is really nice with sunshine, but in the winter I keep the curtains drawn to keep out the cold.

I actually have 2 windows but I wish one of them were a Mac

I leave the blinds open all the time because i'm on the 2nd floor and enjoy outdoor light

I have windows with big plastic blinds that block out almost all the light that tries to come in. It's what I'd expect to see in Alaska, actually. It's good for when I want to take a nap or just want artificial lighting at that point in time.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

Of course

two windows per the norm

I feel just like that, b/c on the other side of my windows there are other windows that could potentially look in and it makes me feel uneasy >~>

don't care about it looking depressive, i keep my blinds down all day everyday <~<