12 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• Fe4+5
    • Fe12
    • Loz twilight princess
    • Loz skyward sword
    • Ocarina of time
    • Wind waker
    • Another nintendo game I'll totally mention down below!

So I've played

FE 6,7,8,9,10,11,13

Zelda games look cool but I SUCK

I always get lost... I've only completed phantom hourglass and spirit tracks, but I heard those don't even count.

So... Please convince me to play a game...now that I'm on the last RD chapter...im worried I'll go crazy without avidly playing another nintendo game.

If you get lost a lot in Zelda, Skyward Sword is the perfect game for you. It's pretty linear, so it's unlikely that you'll stray off your path and get totally lost much in this game. The only part that can get confusing to navigate is the Lanayru Desert, imo.

Plus, it's an amazing game, the best in the series, if you ask me. It has top notch gameplay and story, awesome characters, and unlike TP, your arsenal of items get used over and over again rather than each one being restricted to practically one dungeon. It doesn't have as many dungeons as TP or OoT, but there's plenty of story between each one so it still feels like a nice long game. It also has a nice amount of sidequests too, and you get to upgrade Link's equipment to to be more powerful.

And if you're into collecting things, Skyward Sword has a lot of that! You collect materials for upgrading equipment, bugs to make potions, Gratitude Crystals for bigger wallets, medals for handy effects in the field, etc. Hunting for the Goddess Cubes and corresponding Goddess Chests is fun and rewarding as well!