Characters and Class speculation

Jedi

Two of them, though? I think they might be, as much as I dislike the idea, an all new class exclusive to the eastern side, like a ninja or something. Judging by the palace scenery, maybe this could even be where you recruit one of them while they try to loot the place or perform other ninja business.

I'd have to agree that 2 prepromotes would be a bit excessive unless story dictates that they don't both stay.

If dancer girl is a main character, and I imagine she is, I hope the dancer class is revamped and more useful.

Yes let's make one of the most consistently good classes in the franchise even better.

Yes let's make one of the most consistently good classes in the franchise even better.

Well you gotta admit awakening kinda limited its usefulness to a degree its still amazing doe

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Well, in the pic, I that the Cavalier in the top right is a late coming Oifey, considering that we already have 2 Pegs, and 2 Assassins/Ninjas/Theives. We also seem to have 2 Clerics, but the one with the red accents on her staff looks like a War Cleric. I think Madame McPurplehair is the Mage we saw casting the Mouse Spell, because those are definitely fans in her hands. Looks like a Berserker in the bottom right.

Off topic, what determines if the units have orange or green at the right of their health meters? We had this in Awakening, too, and it bothered me because I couldn't figure out why.

Well, in the pic, I that the Cavalier in the top right is a late coming Oifey, considering that we already have 2 Pegs, and 2 Assassins/Ninjas/Theives. We also seem to have 2 Clerics, but the one with the red accents on her staff looks like a War Cleric. I think Madame McPurplehair is the Mage we saw casting the Mouse Spell, because those are definitely fans in her hands. Looks like a Berserker in the bottom right.

Off topic, what determines if the units have orange or green at the right of their health meters? We had this in Awakening, too, and it bothered me because I couldn't figure out why.

Isn't the orange/green/blue health just a signifier of how much health you have overal? Like if your max health is super low you have orange at the end, but if your max health is sorta medium it's green and once you become a health monster it's blue?

Isn't the orange/green/blue health just a signifier of how much health you have overal? Like if your max health is super low you have orange at the end, but if your max health is sorta medium it's green and once you become a health monster it's blue?

Ooooohhhhhh that makes sense! Thanks! So we can then infer that Dancing Queen, Greenie the Assassin, and Yellow Staff are quite low leveled/have bad HP Growths. That would make a lot of sense if Greenie is a Thief and Yellow Staff is a Cleric, and Dancing Queen is probably really squishy, being a Dancer.

A new discovery for me,too. Unfortunately, this implies the dancer class is fairly weak in terms, of defense again, and that's a weak character we will most likely have to keep alive the whole game, judging from her apparent significance in the trailer.

Might be a fun challenge, but I imagine it'll make me hate her at some point.

A new discovery for me,too. Unfortunately, this implies the dancer class is fairly weak in terms, of defense again, and that's a weak character we will most likely have to keep alive the whole game, judging from her apparent significance in the trailer.

Hopefully she has some kind of promotion that gives her some offensive presence, or staves, or something.

It could be she's underleveled in this shot. We don't know the circumstances, she could be under utilized here or have just been freshly recruited.

I was referring to the daintiness--it's not very powerful, though the skill itself is fairly useful.

You kinda need to have that daintiness as a trade off or the extra move dancers give is gonna be unbalanced since you don't have to worry about positioning for the dance (as much). Dancers just aren't combat units (though they can get there with babying just like most other classes) so I don't think having to keep her alive if she's a lord will be that much of an issue. Besides, if she is a main character, I bet they'll give her some sort of compensation because of that fact, like maybe a decent prf weapon or good growths. So basically make her Feena.

But those are just my thoughts on that particular issue.

Two of them, though? I think they might be, as much as I dislike the idea, an all new class exclusive to the eastern side, like a ninja or something. Judging by the palace scenery, maybe this could even be where you recruit one of them while they try to loot the place or perform other ninja business.

I also don't think they're both prepromotes, especially since one seems to have a greater amount of health than the other, and I get the feeling that you're right about ninjas being a class of their own.

Edited by The Legendary Falchion