Dragons

Rukathesoldier

What do you think is the strongest dragon in video games?

I think Alduin, the world eater from The Elder Scrolls is the strongest because in TES lore Alduin at full strength can literally swallow the universe.

Malefor or Spyro, from Legend of Spyro. Purple dragons are the most powerful dragons. Spyro gets an ability called dragon time in The Eternal Night, that lets him slow down time itself. Malefor, the evil purple dragon, is known as the Dark Master and tries to blow up the world, but Spyro uses his own purple dragon powers to literally put the pieces of the shattered planet back together.

But idk if either of them can swallow the whole universe...

Elder Dragon and Fallen One from the EO series.

Elder Dragon is basically a god and watches over mankind. Fallen One is basically the devil as the name implies and wants to destroy everything. Their beauty, wisdom and strength are evenly matched. Capable of wiping out your party of 5 with one attack

The three dragons you have to fight, Dragon/Storm Emperor, Wyrm/Great Dragon, Drake/Blizzard King, and defeat to even challenge those two are are very powerful in their own right. Capable of warping landscapes with their destructive powers and destroying nations and countries as if they were nothing.

Elder Dragon is basically a god and watches over mankind. Fallen One is basically the devil as the name implies and wants to destroy everything. Their beauty, wisdom and strength are evenly matched. Capable of wiping out your party of 5 with one attack

Sounds an awful lot like Naga and Grima xD

If we go by the the lore then I choose the void dragon from Divinity: OS. It's the void, it eats everything and leaves nothing. Alduin is far weaker. He's just the world-eater or nirn-eater, he cant eat the whole universe.

If we go by the gameplay then the god damn dragons in MH are the toughest dragons I have ever fought.

If we go by the gameplay then the god damn dragons in MH are the toughest dragons I have ever fought.

IIRC one of the Fatalis even destroyed a civilization. Of course that doesn't hold a candle to what most have done lore-wise, but I can't think of any other hugely powerful dragons atm. ​Maybe Sol Badguy but I think he counts as a Gear first

Edited by The Legendary Falchion

He's just the world-eater or nirn-eater, he cant eat the whole universe.

Actually he can. That is his entire purpose. The reason you could even defeat him in Skyrim is because he was going against what he was meant to do so he was weaker. He was created to end the kalpas and let Anu and Padomay begin a new one.