Terrible pairings in FE4

Yojinbo

Jamka is generally a pretty good father in almost every pairing because he passes down Charge and Continue which works with or without pursuit. Since he can get the Thunder Sword and Silver Blade in Ch.3 he can pass it down to Delmud and Skasaha too. Noish, Levin and Jamka all have a very powerful set of skills that will lead to at least one insanely powerful child in most pairings.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alec x Aira might be among the worst ones. The stats aren't that different from most other physical units, but it's the only pairing in which both of Alec's skills go to complete waste.

Alec passes down Pursuit and Nihil, both useful skills. The growths he passes down aren't the greatest, but he still isn't too bad as a dad.

Jamke doesn't pass down the best skill growth. XD Still, he's a good father for units that are guaranteed to have good skill, such as the sword twins.

Nihil is useless unless you're in a class susceptible to criticals from Slayer weapons, and even then, they have such awful accuracy that your units' odds of being hit by them are slim.

Jamka!Swordtwins is an amazing combo, minus Skasaher's lack of inheritance. I usually make up for it by giving Ayra more weapons so that way Lakche can just sell off a few of them and Skasaher picks up the remains. The Odo blood makes up for Jamka's poor Skill growth, and they still have the best accuracy weapons in the game.

I actualy tried lachesisXalec during a playthrough where everyone with pursuit exept him and beowolf (who i had just done last playthrough) was taken. It turned out pretty decently. Granted, it was certainly inferior to beowolf, but they were still usable in the same role.

Nihil is useless unless you're in a class susceptible to criticals from Slayer weapons, and even then, they have such awful accuracy that your units' odds of being hit by them are slim.

Jamka!Swordtwins is an amazing combo, minus Skasaher's lack of inheritance. I usually make up for it by giving Ayra more weapons so that way Lakche can just sell off a few of them and Skasaher picks up the remains. The Odo blood makes up for Jamka's poor Skill growth, and they still have the best accuracy weapons in the game.

I know this is the terrible pairings thread, but +1 to Jamke/Ayra. Love that pairing. Mainly because it's one of the few pairings that let's Ulster achieve parity with Larcei since they both get continue. Before promotion too.

I know this is the terrible pairings thread, but +1 to Jamke/Ayra. Love that pairing. Mainly because it's one of the few pairings that let's Ulster achieve parity with Larcei since they both get continue. Before promotion too.

I tried it, and thought it was only okay, I honestly liked both holyn and lex better. It wasn't bad though.

I think "defense" would be a better word here, since Wrath + Legendary is a combo that no one wants to be on the receiving end of.

This is why we just slap Narga!Julia on him and watch as she activates Continue to ORKO Julius.