Favorite S-rank weapon users

Durendal : Allen, Oujay or Roy. Allen because his a fiery paladin from pharae that rush head on on ennemies and is loyal to his liege kinda like the real life Roland was Oujay because the ressemblance with FE roland is oustanding + matching class/birth place and Roy because he's elliwood son and his class has been adapted has heroe in awakening.

Maltet : Noah. Matching class birthplace and way more hero like than treck.

Armads : Echidna or gonzales. Mainly for the classes, affinity and birthplace.

Murgleis : Sue. Do i have anything to say about it ? i think it's pretty obvious

Forblaze : Lilinna. No particular reason except give her a weapon to match her stature... this is not an easy one.

Aureola : Ellen. Once again no particular reason except that i prefer her to the others but their are all eligible for a reason. ellen for being the only female healer and searvant of the keeper of the fire emblem. Saul and yodel for being etrurian (i'm no really sure about they're birthplace) and bieng part of elimine church.

Apocalypse : Sophia.

• 4 weeks later...

Durandal: Percival, obviously. Rutger or Fir if, for some reason, he's using something else.

Armads: Gonzales if he has decent SKL, Echidna otherwise. Sometimes I use Bartre, because Bartre.

Maltet: Miledy forever. Miledy is your goddess. Bow to Miledy. (If she doesn't make it, Tate.)

Murgleis: Shin, or Sue, depending on who has higher STR.

Forblaze: Lilina, unless she gets screwed in SPD. Then I use Cecelia.

Apocalypse: Niime, unless I bother raising Sophia.

FE6!Aureola: Saul or Ellen, depending on who looks better at 20.

FE7!Aureola: Serra. If she doesn't make the rank, Lucius.

Reinfleche: Louise, unless Lyn has the rank, or Becca has above average STR.

Rex Hasta: Whichever Pegasus sister is looking the best. Usually Florina.

Basalikos: If Sain or Kent somehow reach the rank, I give it to them. Hector otherwise, though it ends up unused, because Armads.

Regal Blade: Lyn, because anything is better than lolSolKatti. If she's using Rienfleche, Sain or Kent.

Gestpenst: Why would you use it if Luna exists? Athos, I guess.

Luce: See Aureola, which takes precedence over Luce if I have only one Light user. If I have both, I usually give Serra Aureola and Lucius Luce.

Excalibur: Pent, or Prissy on the rare occasions when she reaches the rank.