Nintendo Direct on Thursday (the 19th)?

Anacybele

Well, for Korea right now, that is.

But it's also about that time for a worldwide Direct, and wouldn't it be odd for a Direct to NOT be shown in Japan of all places? Hopefully this will be a worldwide announcement real soon. I'd love to hear about NA preorders for wave 4 of the Smash Bros. Amiibos as well as who will be in wave 5 or SMB wave 2. I'd also like a release date on Yoshi's Wooly World. xP

What do you guys think, is this really going to be only for Korea?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be more surprised if they just announced a direct just mere days before it broadcast. To me it seems that we knew about the January direct well in advanced and that Nintendo would want as many people as possible to know about the live broadcast beforehand and by only announcing it a couple days out they are limiting who knows about it. You can bet money on it that it will damn well be shown in Japan though.

That being said I don't know what to make of the Korea advertisement for it. Could be real could be fake who knows.

Odd. I wonder if Nintendo of Korea just jumped the gun a bit. It is about a time for a Nintendo Direct. I was even thinking a couple days ago that I could see one happening this week.

I'd be more surprised if they just announced a direct just mere days before it broadcast.

This always happens.

I'm itching for a new Direct, though the announcement seems weird, I agree that it feels time for one.

Haven't all the Directs had amiibo news since their announcement? Either way, I think we should definitely expect news on Smash wave 5 and Super Mario wave 2. (Olimar and Falco please)

Odd. I wonder if Nintendo of Korea just jumped the gun a bit. It is about a time for a Nintendo Direct. I was even thinking a couple days ago that I could see one happening this week.

This always happens.

I must live under a rock then because I feel like I knew about the January Direct like weeks out. Then again that was the first one I watched live all the others I just watched when I could get to them.

I'm pretty sure we first learned of the January Direct like two or three days in advance. Maybe just one day. I don't quite remember.

Oh yeah, I also want to learn more about the new FE! That's pretty much all for now though.

Yeah, hoping for more FEif info.

Or SMTxFE lol

Oh yeah, SMT x FE too, AT LAST. Please, Atlus... -_-

But at this point, I'm just not getting my hopes up for that anymore. So I'm more interested in new FE info, specifically an English title and a release date, mainly so I can call this game something other than "new FE" or "FE If" because the latter still feels silly to me and the former, well, yeah. As for a release date, maybe not an exact date, but a window, or confirmation that NA is getting it this year.

Korea likes leaking things. Remember Mega Audino and Mega Slowbro?

That said it'll probably not be Korea only. If anywhere gets exclusive things, it's Japan.

Oh yeah, they did leak those, didn't they? lol

I've been waiting for one of these for a while. Fire Emblem If info would be nice; Zelda, Mario Maker, Splatoon, Star Fox, please. Also a new Metroid would be icing on the cake.

Edited by Knight

Korea always gets its own Directs separate from the rest of the world. Don't get your hopes too high for an American/European/Japanese Direct on the 19th.

Well still no word from anyone other than Korea so I guess we shouldn't expect anything big. :/

And yet every time there's a Direct I can't help getting all giddy like a little kid. XD

I'm more interested in the Seattle press conference. Hopefully it's this week. They usually have demos when they do stuff in Seattle don't they?

Hope some info for Xenoblade Chronicles X comes worldwide (like, say, the NA release date), as the last few bits about it were in Japan-exclusive directs (the nature of the way the directs were handled kind of fit that, since they had the actual voice actors voice the characters to convey information, and we don't even know who the English voice cast will be yet. Also, it's coming out in Japan in late April and I highly doubt the NA release will be before Fall).

Also, FE If would be nice. And maybe a release date of the Mewtwo DLC (and possibly an announcement of more Smash DLC). Announcing another wave of Amiibo would be cool, too (or a restock of current rares, or preorders for Wave 4).

Korea always gets its own Directs separate from the rest of the world. Don't get your hopes too high for an American/European/Japanese Direct on the 19th.

Ah, so that's how it is, huh? Oh well.

That's right, there has literally been nothing about Star Fox WiiU, it would be nice to finally see something.