Nintendo Direct on Thursday (the 19th)?

Anacybele

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo hates America because Americans leak dates and SSB footage

They try and try, but Americans never stop

Yeah, it sucks, but I'm pretty sure leaks don't only happen in America. *looks at Korea and their Mega Pokemon leaks*

Man, I woke up for the direct in January, and the direct wouldn't load so I missed the live FEif reveal >.>

I remember in the smash chat we were all like SMTxFE?! Then the dancer appeared and we went OH *******************

I remember in the smash chat we were all like SMTxFE?! Then the dancer appeared and we went OH *******************

Was that the chat beside the Direct? Cause that went insane when the gameplay footage actually started.

I can't help but laugh at all the people that keep predicting/leaking that a Direct is going to be this week, then when it doesn't happen they're like "oh well next week for sure" until it does happen, and then act like it wasn't a lucky guess. XD

I do believe that guy who's predicted them before though. And tbh it's pretty much gotta be next week as I imagine Xenoblade 3D is something they want to promote. Let's cross our fingers for FE stuff. :3

I can't help but laugh at all the people that keep predicting/leaking that a Direct is going to be this week, then when it doesn't happen they're like "oh well next week for sure" until it does happen, and then act like it wasn't a lucky guess. XD

People were saying this week because Korea, and people only started saying next week when the twitter guy (then Serebii) hinted at it.

Posted · Hidden by Florete, March 21, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, March 21, 2015 - No reason given

Let's cross our fingers for FE stuff. :3

Oh yes, fingers crossed! :3