The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't played enough FE games. That sucks.

Celica 11
Sigurd 17
Celice 16
Leaf 16
Lyn 4
Eliwood 7
Ephraim 14

Elincia 10
Micaiah 10

Last I checked, what you're doing is illegal.

One can vote twice a day as long as they don't involve the same characters

Last I checked, what you're doing is illegal.

This is my vote for tommorow as Im not gonna vote tommorow

Edited by Moishe Oofnik

This is my vote for tommorow as Im not gonna vote tommorow

I object to this. I, and I suspect "Just Call Me AL", are putting a point (or two, since multiple people seem to be?) into Lyn for my/our votes tomorrow. Object object object.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Even if you both vote for Lyn I'm just going to vote her down anyway.

Lyn is a really mediocre lord imo. The really bad ones (Ike, Chrom, Robin) are dead so the mediocre ones are the ones I'm focusing my down votes on now.

I disagree, I think she's a fantastic Lord. Plus there are still worse lords remaining than her, like Micaiah and Eliwood, and Elincia isn't even really a lord. And still, she'd at least still be around for another round or two longer. So again, I object to the "using tomorrow's vote today" thing.

I guess by "buzzards", you mean people who are just there to pick off the characters that are low?

I think that's what was meant, yeah. And I agree, too many buzzards. It honestly kinda puts a downer on the whole contest, for me anyway.

I disagree, I think she's a fantastic Lord. Plus there are still worse lords remaining than her, like Micaiah and Eliwood, and Elincia isn't even really a lord. And still, she'd at least still be around for another round or two longer. So again, I object to the "using tomorrow's vote today" thing.

I think that's what was meant, yeah. And I agree, too many buzzards. It honestly kinda puts a downer on the whole contest, for me anyway.

Micaiah is my second favorite lord, after Roy (who's dead).

Eliwood is awesome.

So yeah I'm going to disagree there.

Micaiah is my second favorite lord, after Roy (who's dead).

Eliwood is awesome.

So yeah I'm going to disagree there.

We'll have to agree to disagree :P

I do like Eliwood and Roy, don't get me wrong. I just don't like them as much as Lyn.

I'm shocked to see any love for Micaiah though, pretty much everyone I've seen on these forum boards hates her.

We'll have to agree to disagree :P

I do like Eliwood and Roy, don't get me wrong. I just don't like them as much as Lyn.

I'm shocked to see any love for Micaiah though, pretty much everyone I've seen on these forum boards hates her.

Not really. She's more of base breaker than a universally hated character.

Personally, I like her because she was the first lord I played as and for being such a unique character among lords. Most lords are very... well, good people, through and through. But she's a genuinely good person who is does questionable things (even Sothe questions them) for her country. No other lord really does that, and I love her for it.

Lyn I'm ambivalent about. She's okay by herself, but the fact that she serves no real purpose after her introduction in the main story kinda killed her character for me. She's kinda just "hey, I'm here too!" and doesn't do anything. I like her a bit more than Hector, though not as much as I like Roy, Eliwood, Micaiah, and Seliph.

I will admit to being a buzzard in this game, mainly because I haven't played that many FEs. If I had, I would have a more objective opinion.

Not really. She's more of base breaker than a universally hated character.

Personally, I like her because she was the first lord I played as and for being such a unique character among lords. Most lords are very... well, good people, through and through. But she's a genuinely good person who is does questionable things (even Sothe questions them) for her country. No other lord really does that, and I love her for it.

Lyn I'm ambivalent about. She's okay by herself, but the fact that she serves no real purpose after her introduction in the main story kinda killed her character for me. She's kinda just "hey, I'm here too!" and doesn't do anything. I like her a bit more than Hector, though not as much as I like Roy, Eliwood, Micaiah, and Seliph.

I don't think any character is universally hated :3 but from what I've seen on this particular website, she's not very well liked. I think her personality is just fine, I just don't like her as a unit. She ALWAYS hinders me more than helps.

Lyn was my first lord, and while she may have that "good through-and-through" thing going--for the most part anyway--I like how she's still more unique than other lords in that she has no interest in ruling (as shown in, like, every ending she has), she has a clear hatred for all pirates and bandits (you don't really see outright hate among the lords that much, but luckily for the good pirates her hate subsides a bit), and her swordplay is more unique in that it's more of a quickdraw-style. Those are just some examples, there are other things too, but I won't go into them here :3

Ephraim. Though he might be more mediocre (as a character) than outright bad.

Ephraim is actually my second-favorite lord.

But anyway. I'm derailing the topic, I apologize for that :3 I object to using tomorrow's vote today (back to topic), I'll just say that for now.

Mainly because I haven't played that many FEs. If I had, I would have a more objective opinion.

And I would be able to contribute more to the discussion going on as well.

I don't think any character is universally hated :3 but from what I've seen on this particular website, she's not very well liked. I think her personality is just fine, I just don't like her as a unit. She ALWAYS hinders me more than helps.

Lyn was my first lord, and while she may have that "good through-and-through" thing going--for the most part anyway--I like how she's still more unique than other lords in that she has no interest in ruling (as shown in, like, every ending she has), she has a clear hatred for all pirates and bandits (you don't really see outright hate among the lords that much, but luckily for the good pirates her hate subsides a bit), and her swordplay is more unique in that it's more of a quickdraw-style. Those are just some examples, there are other things too, but I won't go into them here :3

Ephraim is actually my second-favorite lord.

But anyway. I'm derailing the topic, I apologize for that :3 I object to using tomorrow's vote today (back to topic), I'll just say that for now.

Well, she's popular enough she got to 16 or so before people started downing her like crazy.

She can wind up with Eliwood or Hector, and presumably leads Ostia/Pherae with them. So saying all her endings show that is kinda incorrect.

Lyn's hate of bandits is mostly directed toward the Talliver, as she doesn't care quite as much when they aren't. Though she still dislikes them, pretty much all lords do to some degree for obvious reasons. Though, it's a fair point nonetheless.

She's the second lord (after Roy) to unsheathe and sheathe a blade constantly. Oddly enough, Roy only does this with his signature weapon, and Lyn only does it without it (unless it's the JPN version).

Well, she's popular enough she got to 16 or so before people started downing her like crazy.

She can wind up with Eliwood or Hector, and presumably leads Ostia/Pherae with them. So saying all her endings show that is kinda incorrect.

Lyn's hate of bandits is mostly directed toward the Talliver, as she doesn't care quite as much when they aren't. Though she still dislikes them, pretty much all lords do to some degree for obvious reasons. Though, it's a fair point nonetheless.

She's the second lord (after Roy) to unsheathe and sheathe a blade constantly. Oddly enough, Roy only does this with his signature weapon, and Lyn only does it without it (unless it's the JPN version).

The only reason she's been downvoted is because of buzzards, at least that's how it's seemed for the most part. "Oh one person voted against her, let's follow the train!" And it hasn't been just her either...there really has been a downer on the contest for me because of this.

I said "like" every ending she has, meaning "basically all." Not "completely" all. But I apologize, I always forget that my meanings are not clear on the internet like they are in real life.

When Lyn and company arrive at the port, in the level you recruit Canas, she outright refuses to associate with the Fargus and his crew. And when she does, she's still pretty cold towards them.

Roy is in contention with Marth and Leif for my third-favorite lord, actually. The quickdraw is one reason :P

The really bad ones (Ike, Chrom, Robin) are dead so the mediocre ones are the ones I'm focusing my down votes on now.

Starts with "S-i-g", and ends with "u-r-d". That's one more by my count.

She can wind up with Eliwood or Hector, and presumably leads Ostia/Pherae with them.

The fact that she can end up with Eliwood or Hector doesn't mean she's interested in ruling a Lycian territory when she's paired up with either, though. In Hector's case in particular, pairing her with Hector in Hector's Story pretty much makes it explicit that she has Hector's well-being at the front of her mind when deciding to marry him. Edited by Just call me AL

The only reason she's been downvoted is because of buzzards, at least that's how it's seemed for the most part. "Oh one person voted against her, let's follow the train!" And it hasn't been just her either...there really has been a downer on the contest for me because of this.

I said "like" every ending she has, meaning "basically all." Not "completely" all. But I apologize, I always forget that my meanings are not clear on the internet like they are in real life.

When Lyn and company arrive at the port, in the level you recruit Canas, she outright refuses to associate with the Fargus and his crew. And when she does, she's still pretty cold towards them.

Roy is in contention with Marth and Leif for my third-favorite lord, actually. The quickdraw is one reason :P

Yeah, it makes me sad, since that seems to be part of why Roy died... Stats aside, he's cool.

/patpat

Fair point, as I said.

Leif is a cool lord. He and Micaiah are the more flawed lords, so that makes them cool in my books.

Starts with "S-i-g", and ends with "u-r-d". That's one more by my count.

He's in the meh crew for me.

Basically for me, lord tiers are something like

God tier:

Roy, Micaiah, Eliwood, Seliph

You're bro tier:

Leif, Eirika, Celica, Alm, Marth, Lucina

You exist tier:

Ephraim, Elincia, Lyn, Sigurd, Hector

Die in a hole tier:

Ike, Chrom, Robin, Chris