Sup

Shin-KazenoKen

Sup everyone,

Name's Matthew. 23 years of age (going on 24 in May) and been playing FE for last 8 years. So far have finished Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones, with the hope of finishing Binding Blade within the next few days (once I can sort out why I can't get into Chapter 23 :/: lol). Have to say that FE has revived my interest in RPG's again, as prior to playing Blazing Sword the only RPG there were very few RPG games I would play outside Pokemon.

The pain of losing that game caused me to distance myself from many RPG games I would have to liked to have owned and played but FE helped me realise what I was missing as well as how silly the whole thing was. Eventually I managed to download the game i lost and even finish it within two and a half weeks of intense play (even having managed to come up with a new way of beating one of the secret bosses that i developed through improvisations on other guides I had seen on the net). This was mostly due to confidence gained from playing both Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones. Anyway enough of my waffling lol... Look forward to chatting to you all about the series as well as sharing experiences with rpg's as a whole and other various topics. Peace :B):