CUT FOR ZAYN

Ansem

It was 8:37 on a Wednesday night when I heard the news. At first I didn't believe it. A joke, I thought. It must be. It had to be. But slowly it dawned on me. This wasn't a joke. This was all too real. The rumors were true. Whether or not I wanted to believe them, I had to face the music, so to speak. I think we all remember where we were when Zayn left the band. #AlwaysInOurHeartsZaynMalik

I always hated One Direction, especially Zayn. It has nothing to do with his religion (I'm friends with several Muslim guys). I hate his girlfriend (she looks like a prostitute - the cheap kind of course) and I think he's a jerk.

My 12-year-old niece likes One Direction and I get annoyed when she has to play it so loudly.

Edited by Philax

I always hated One Direction, especially Zayn. It has nothing to do with his religion (I'm friends with several Muslim guys). I hate his girlfriend (she looks like a prostitute - the cheap kind of course) and I think he's a jerk.

My 12-year-old niece likes One Direction and I get annoyed when she has to play it so loudly.

what

gtfo

lmao harsh

One Direction is way better than the Beatles in my opinion.

yeah i mean paul lennon is so old and cant even sing. one direction sounds so much better

but i do cry inside whenever paul performs, he is not how he used to be