Metaknight banned in Italy

Rehab

that AT is banned

and your an idiot supporting a ban because you cant beat it psh

Mac I used to that but no marth isn't better than fox. Maybe falco maybe but that's still up for debate

Flaming someone because they can't beat a technique that makes a character invulnerable.

That makes TOTAL sense.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that AT is banned

and your an idiot supporting a ban because you cant beat it psh

Mac I used to that but no marth isn't better than fox. Maybe falco maybe but that's still up for debate

What's so wrong? It levels the playing field for other characters, for more unique and balanced tournaments. Besides, it only applies to the professions, really. :/

Metaknight banned?! what a bunch of faggots they are.

it's like when some people says that "Real men don't use items". Pah, tourneyfags

im against any kind of banning. including items

No items allow the tournament player to fight with skill, not luck. It makes training and winning all the more rewarding.

Edited by Swordsalmon

What's so wrong? It levels the playing field for other characters, for more unique and balanced tournaments. Besides, it only applies to the professions, really. :/

No items allow the tournament player to fight with skill, not luck. It makes training and winning all the more rewarding.

so, using items is about luck? gotta be kidding me. when someone is SKILLED, it wins against all odds. Even luck.

if so, that would be HECK OF A REWARDING EXPERIENCE.

Skill is mastery against every single obstacle. Period.

No other game community cares if their tournaments are unique. There was nothing wrong with Melee's scene characterwise, and people who were good with every character did emerge. Then Melee is a bit more balanced than a lot of games but whutever. In other games, people just use characters who are good and run with it, and nobody complains about Zangief being so awesome but relatively unviable.

Also Metaknight doesn't even beat up every single person or anything. He's just a really good character with the best matchups overall in the game.

Also the cape stall was banned anyway, since its only use is stalling.

Also I'm not above losing to bad people with pokeballs on. I guess I just suck :{

Items are very much about luck.

Also, Meta Knight has super mega ultra priority and that massive edge guarding thing. As immature as I think it is to ban a character, I think it just might be for the best...

i love how you ignored my claim. it proves my point ^_^

:/

Starman makes you invincible, if the one who gets it has a fast character and is good you're gonna get beaten up badly.

Pokéballs are completely random, it could be a Magikarp or even a Groudon.

Same with Assist trophies.

Smash balls can be cheap with some characters or completely useless with some.

Bombs can spawn right in front of you while attacking and kill you.

I could go on but there's no real need to.

so, using items is about luck? gotta be kidding me. when someone is SKILLED, it wins against all odds. Even luck.

if so, that would be HECK OF A REWARDING EXPERIENCE.

Skill is mastery against every single obstacle. Period.

When against folks like Fox or other reflectors, items turn very one sided, if the players know what they're doing. The guns are virtually suicide when used against space furries....

A fighting game can never be leveled, never. MK is good yea but he still as faults all banning him will accomplish make winning easier.

All banning him will accomplish make winning easier.

Not really. It will make losing less frustrating. A good part of MK's game is messing up yours. I think it would suffice to say that being juggled without time to retaliate does mess up one's game...

Not really. It will make losing less frustrating. A good part of MK's game is messing up yours. I think it would suffice to say that being juggled without time to retaliate does mess up one's game...

We could say the same for snake if you wanna put it that way

We could say the same for snake if you wanna put it that way

Snake's attacks are fairly slow compared to MK's. I'm sure most characters have moves that are faster than Snake's tilts, which are his main kill moves. Mk, however, can spam weak fast attacks until he has enough to get you over the edge. Once you're there, it's over.

the point is that the banning DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. Explanations like "Makes winning more enjoyable" or "Makes losing less frustrating" is bullshit. They're just butthurt because they BAWWWWWW when they lose. As simple as that.

This is on the pro level we are talking about. If you attempt to fight one of these MKs you will know. It's even painful to watch someone else get destroyed like MKs do.

Snake's attacks are fairly slow compared to MK's. I'm sure most characters have moves that are faster than Snake's tilts, which are his main kill moves. Mk, however, can spam weak fast attacks until he has enough to get you over the edge. Once you're there, it's over.

Sorry to ask, but are you active in the pro scene?

To know his perspective of the situation

He's very good and played with pros at otakon and beat a few of them. But he isnt a full flegged pro (to be a jackass to us he names himself "2 PRO"

Shit im gonna kick his ass in brawl now............