This game will be better at addressing FEA's idealistic view of romance?

HeartTranquil

If White represents peace and purity - then maybe the characters there will be like the majority in FEA where 1st love leads to romance leads to marriage etc. Idealistic type. The pure waifu type.

Does this mean the Black side will have more maturely written characters that do not have characters who always exhibit pure waifu first love romance type interactions?

Or is this something that cannot be expected?

I don't think its as much a problem with the marriage system as much as it is with execution. Supports have to be really well written and its a challenge seeing that they have like what 3-4 scripts to illustrate a relathionship developing? This game seems far more story driven and I think that will naturally lend itself to it having far better developed relationships. If nothing else I think that the new trailer showed that idealism is pretty much thrown out the window with having to choose one side each with their glaring flaws and merits.

how likely is this though? marriage and dating elements were so instrumental to FEA's success...

You think so? I think that Nintendo, actually advertising a game in the series for once, had much more influence on it.

You think so? I think that Nintendo, actually advertising a game in the series for once, had much more influence on it.

Well there was that and the fact that the presentation was top-notch at least in people getting their hands on the game. Afterwards I think casual mode, avatar system, and marraiage system kinda hooked alot of people and new fans.