Arenas only accessible in the Nohr path?

Given how the Hoshido path is said to have free-roaming like in Gaiden/SS/Awakening and that Nohr is more war-orientated and less peaceful, I think the Nohr path will have more 'traditional' means of grinding your units aka the arena while the Hoshido path will have map skirmishes for training instead. A nation like Hoshido endorsing blood-sports makes no sense.

Thoughts?

If true, it's another reason to go Nohr path.

The main problem I see with this is that the story is apparently the same up to Chapter 6. I'm led to believe this because the digital version contains both then locks you after a choice in said chapter.

Don't forget that FE8 had both arenas and world map grinding, so the easy version of this game could have both

Imagine playing lunatic or lunatic+ in FE:A without grinding , like the pain in the ass !

Yes , it must has : garena or out realms in both version to help us .If not , well my friend , you will be kicked ass.

Nah not really

Me and many other people managed to beat lunatic without any grinding. Definitely not impossible or even "a pain in the ass", but yeah, not something for a player without that much experience, which is the point of the mode.

I don't really think there will be arenas there, but who knows?

Edited by Nobody

Don't forget that FE8 had both arenas and world map grinding, so the easy version of this game could have both

Nah not really

Me and many other people managed to beat lunatic without any grinding. Definitely not impossible or even "a pain in the ass", but yeah, not something for a player without that much experience, which is the point of the mode.

I don't really think there will be arenas there, but who knows?

Lunatic can be beaten without grinding. Lunatic + is a whole other story.

But I think that the Nohr version won't even have an "Arena" The site states that the main difference in the two is less chances for gold and exp in the Nohr side, but you'll have to deal with internal conflicts. My guess is that on the Hoshido side you only fight the Nohr whereas on the Nohr side you fight both rebels and the Hoshido without a chance to grind. The Hoshido will probs have the main battles plus other skirmishes where you can grind.

Lunatic can be beaten without grinding. Lunatic + is a whole other story.

L+ can be beaten without grinding. Been there, done that. It's definitely not meant for anyone who's less than prepared though.

I don't really mind if there is or isn't arena either way. I guess it's good for those players who want to experience Nohr's story but might be overwhelmed by the (currently projected) difficulty-- though I can't imagine Nohr Normal mode be on par with Lunatic anyway-- and it'd give them something to fall back on if necessary. Won't matter to me if it exists or not personally, though.

Edited by Thor Odinson

L+ can be beaten without grinding. Been there, done that. It's definitely not meant for anyone who's less than prepared though.

I don't really mind if there is or isn't arena either way. I guess it's good for those players who want to experience Nohr's story but might be overwhelmed by the (currently projected) difficulty-- though I can't imagine Nohr Normal mode be on par with Lunatic anyway-- and it'd give them something to fall back on if necessary. Won't matter to me if it exists or not personally, though.

Lol, it can be but you better be damn lucky. I personally am going to go with Nohr first bc it is supposed to be different from a typical Fire Emblem game, I think a breath of fresh air is exactly what this franchise needs.

I just hope in Hoshido you can have a way to dismiss world map skirmishes like in FE8 instead of FEA's stuck there until they go away forever; They block my shopping spots and I'm not about that

Lol, it can be but you better be damn lucky.

Not really, cleared multiple times and it's not just me, there's an entire thread about clearing L/L+

You just need to take approaches that are different than standard FEA strats and be extra careful about which enemies you choose to face head on it's really not that bad

I'm having the thought that if the arena shows up it might have minor plot relevance, like it's one of the things you could try to reform during the story.

I missed arenas because it was a way to grind while earning money without wasting cash on weapons and lowering durability. It was just more efficient to grind arenas if you didn't care about turn counts.