Janaff/Ulki recruitment

Sliceytini

I'm almost 100% sure you do not have to talk to them to join your team. On my last file (which was on Easy), I didn't talk to either one of them and they still joined my team. As long as they survive Part III Chapter 7, I think they automatically join you.

wouldn't this topic make more sense in the Radiant Dawn board? He didn't say to change anything, so it's kinda random.

I was amused that you only have to talk to one of them to get both of them to join you, that never happens in FE, ever...

wouldn't this topic make more sense in the Radiant Dawn board? He didn't say to change anything, so it's kinda random.

I was amused that you only have to talk to one of them to get both of them to join you, that never happens in FE, ever...

Well, it says in the recruitment section that in order to get them, you have to talk to them, which is not the case. So I suggest that is should be fixed.

Tormod, Muarim, Vika?

Nino/Jaffar?

Uhh... that's all I can think of for now. :XD:

oh, yeah Tormod, Muarim and Vika, that's true...

Nino/Jaffar...no, because you get Nino when you talk to her, but Jaffar remains a NPC, he doesn't join until the next chapter

but still, that's twice (for 5 total characters) out of the 20+ characters you recruit by talking to per game and there are 10 games...

comes out to 1/40 at least, if not < 1/50

Yes, Serra and Erk come together.

Regarding Nino and Jaffar, you have to talk to Nino, but that won't get you Jaffar. You must talk to him with Nino, then you can access Night of Farewells.

But I believe that is it.